1. I prefer the Elevation Influx Remix to the original album version. If it were in the same key, I reckon it would make a beastly mash-up with Robbie Williams' Let Me Entertain You. I was meddling with the idea as a potential project if a band I'm sort of putting together with some uni mates ever gets off the ground. Doubt it will, but that's beside the point
  2. Did anyone hear Unknown Caller (Snow Patrol remic) yet? One of the worst remixes I've ever heard.

3. The first half or so is, but I liked it toward the end.
  4. Not sure where else to put this.....pretty interesting/funny. A fan mixed NLOTH, UV, The Fly, UTEOTW, & Lady.....into one song. Check it out:

5. Messy but somehow good to hear. Also notice the big similarity between UV and The Fly, all originated from Lady.

Talking about Lady, i still consider that one as some of the best U2 made in the 90's. A release as single would do well.
  6. Originally posted by WojBhoy:I prefer the Elevation Influx Remix to the original album version. If it were in the same key, I reckon it would make a beastly mash-up with Robbie Williams' Let Me Entertain You. I was meddling with the idea as a potential project if a band I'm sort of putting together with some uni mates ever gets off the ground. Doubt it will, but that's beside the point

The album version of Elevation is horrible, I actually thought the Tomb Raider mix was the album version and didn't think it was SO bad and was wondering why everyone hated it and then I heard the album version - horrible, horrible, some kind of U2 reggae
  7. What about this?

Moment Of Surrender - Electro Mix by Mick James

I just don't know if I like it. Too many mixed feelings
  8. Brothers in Rhythm remix of Staring at the Sun is brilliant.

Also what's the other 7 1/2 min remix of Crazy Tonight, the primarily instrumental one with a distinct Euro feel. It's not the one used for the live performances.

I like that one better than the Kick the Darkness mix.
  9. was listening to some random u2 stuff found deep in a hard drive and this popped up on shuffle. never heard it before and it is very unusual

10. I'm pretty sure I had heard it before in some of the fruitlegs, but with another name. Not the best remix out there, but it's October we're talking about, there ain't much to remix there
    I think the added flute-like keyboards/synths aren't played by anyone related to U2.
  11. ^ Wow. This is really good - certainly an interesting take on October. Love the synth drops and flittering on it.
  12. This might be a stupid question but what remix is this? I don't think it's by Paul Oakenfold. I've heard it before... just can't remember who it's by.

https://soundcloud.com/polspot/u2-beautiful-day-paul-oakenfold-remix

Or it might be... ??? I really have no idea. I don't usually trust these names of remixes since so many are mislabelled.