1. Interesting... vaporwave U2

2. -
  3. Paging @melon51...

Here's Bono's wireless microphone from Seoul and Tokyo 2 from couple months ago of Red Hill.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Li9hpwI3vz6VpuisFErbZP1vQlUrpSh0?usp=sharing

Direct wireless pull from Bono's microphone. No effects or anything else applied to it. It's the exact same thing Joe and the folks in monitor world are working with during a show.

Feel free to use this for any remixing fun. But keep it and other remix stuff in this (more appropriate) thead
  4. Originally posted by hoserama:Paging @melon51...

Here's Bono's wireless microphone from Seoul and Tokyo 2 from couple months ago of Red Hill.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Li9hpwI3vz6VpuisFErbZP1vQlUrpSh0?usp=sharing

Direct wireless pull from Bono's microphone. No effects or anything else applied to it. It's the exact same thing Joe and the folks in monitor world are working with during a show.

Feel free to use this for any remixing fun. But keep it and other remix stuff in this (more appropriate) thead
    Thanks a lot man!

Which vocal do you like best? And do you have the band as well or just the Bono mic feed?
  5. I have all the band mixes too. I remember seoul being a really good vocal performance by Bono in general.
  6. It's definitely a good vocal version, but in some way it sounds more "dry" than the other one I had. Possibly because it's a direct feed (?)
  7. Yes. It's going to be dry and direct. Needs eq, compression, and reverb.

If you're using my Vancouver 2017 mix (and I hope you are and not the horrible empress valley mix), that mix used the direct bono mic. It's just been processed so it all mixes together nicely.
  8. Wow~ what a pull! Super fascinating. you are spoiling us! the spoiled child asks for more... I so would like to hear Adams track so I can finally figure out what he is playing. I have a big of video from the screen, but that would be awesome. don't worry - this is not essential. Thank you so much for sharing @horserama! Highly appreciated.