1. I want them to do something harder, a little noisy. Maybe in the line of pop album. Lately everything has become too soft (great, but quietly). I miss the anger of songs like acrobat, please or mofo. I liked what they did with no line on the horizon (the song, not the full album)
  2. Originally posted by coofeezone30:I want them to do something harder, a little noisy. Maybe in the line of pop album. Lately everything has become too soft (great, but quietly). I miss the anger of songs like acrobat, please or mofo. I liked what they did with no line on the horizon (the song, not the full album)
    +1

But I also want more stuff like Cedars or White As Snow...

And that's exactly why I voted for a mix
  3. I just really want them to push themselves as hard as they can avoiding thinikng about how it will sell and overproducing it. I´d like a concept quieter album with songs such as Kingdom, White as Snow and Winter. Of course with some Rock but it has to fit the general picture, not like Zoo Station in the middle of JT, get it ? Ah, as long as it is good and not made for Radio it´s fine.
  4. Honestly i don't care. I love my u2 both in the more meditative and more rock styles. As long as the songs they put out are good songs i don't care what style they're in.
  5. Originally posted by Doc32:Honestly i don't care. I love my u2 both in the more meditative and more rock styles. As long as the songs they put out are good songs i don't care what style they're in.

What if they released a rap cd? or a cd with every song being a collaboration with Jay Z?
  6. Don't care as long as it's without Eno.
  7. LOL. I love how everyone says they want a mix of both rockers and medititve work. But that is exactly what NLOTH is and it loses in repsect because of it. the 4 in the beginning are a mix of medititve and rocking, SUC and GOYB and Breathe are rocking and, White as Snow and COL are meditive. But everyone things that is the problem with NLOTH, it doesnt know what it wants to be. And again we are like 'we want both' (i too want a mix of both but if its a mix it cannot be considered a move forward) but if its a mix of both it will just be NLOTH all over again. We need new territory althogether.
  8. Originally posted by Genaro92U2:LOL. I love how everyone says they want a mix of both rockers and medititve work. But that is exactly what NLOTH is and it loses in repsect because of it. the 4 in the beginning are a mix of medititve and rocking, SUC and GOYB and Breathe are rocking and, White as Snow and COL are meditive. But everyone things that is the problem with NLOTH, it doesnt know what it wants to be. And again we are like 'we want both' (i too want a mix of both but if its a mix it cannot be considered a move forward) but if its a mix of both it will just be NLOTH all over again. We need new territory althogether.

good point, i hadn´t thought of that! I just want it to be great actually... they are older it doesn´t have to be a huge record with experimentation, I´d like that but if we get an album with songs like Wave of Sorrow, White As Snow, Smile, Mercy, Winter, Window in the Skies, etc... I´d not be disappointed... actually that´s a pretty good album there...I just don´t want them to push themselves in a direction to sell only... the cheesy poppish stuff

9. touche.....If they did we could praise it as a breakthrough for music and a great step forward
  10. POP POP POP POP SO0O WE CAN HEAR SOME POP PLAYED IN 2010
  11. Since an album wih 2 CDs is very unlikeable...A good mix of both