1. I'm leaning towards the Seagate Backup Plus USB Hub. £180 for 10TB.
  2. Originally posted by iTim:In terms of naming etc, I do it exactly how it is here.

Albums titled as: 1997-08-06 - Oslo, Norway - Valle Hovin Stadion

Tracks as: Bullet The Blue Sky / Into The Groove (snippet) / Angel of Harlem (snippet) / America (snippet)
    Interesting, I take all snippets out of song titles unless its a super, super long one like a Stand By Me in ISHF.
  3. Originally posted by MattG:If anyone would like to use the catalog I posted a screenshot of, it would be extremely easy for me to create a blank template of it. It would have all show links active, and all columns labeled (but blank).

If anyone is interested just say the word, happy to share.

It has every show from the TUF era onward. I haven't doubled backwards from there yet.
    I wanted to ask you to pass me the catalog as soon as I saw it but I didn't know if it was possible
    So please tell me how you want to share it

Anyway, to stay on topic, I do not organize my bootlegs. I just leave the folders that I download as they are. If I create something I name it (for example) 2009-07-08 - Milan // 01 - Breathe
  4. I shy away from the enclosed hard drives. Too many times I've heard of the enclosure failing (usually power supply) and can't get the drive out to extract. I just buy internal hard drives and plug them in using a Sata > USB caddy.
  5. Originally posted by MattG:[..]
    Interesting, I take all snippets out of song titles unless its a super, super long one like a Stand By Me in ISHF.
    Same here!
  6. I hope it's strict on city names.

So it's Glendale, not Phoenix. Or Pasadena, not Los Angeles. Just to make it harder.
  7. Just the ISO date format. I don't have many recordings anymore anwyway.
  8. Originally posted by MattG:[..]
    It used to be because I like to know what all the snippets were and if I wanted to find a particular snippet, it was easy to search for. It’s also helpful for spotting snippets that haven’t been tagged yet.

Now it’s mainly because the letters ‘T’, ‘U’, ‘P’, and ‘J’ don’t work on my laptop so I just copy and paste what’s here when renaming Track01, Track02 etc
  9. Originally posted by hoserama:[..]
    I hope it's strict on city names.

So it's Glendale, not Phoenix. Or Pasadena, not Los Angeles. Just to make it harder.
    Haha yeah. And without the state obviously so you don't know if it's Glendale; CA or Glendale, AZ - just like Bono. And with the proper names so it's Foxborough and not Foxboro, of course!
  10. [Year] [Date] - [Tour] - [City], [Country]

I like to affix (Live from [City]) to the track titles. I won’t add snippet titles unless it’s something really substantial. But if a track comes with a snippet designation, I’ll keep it unless it’s wrong (for example, if an I+e bootleg has the Mother and Child Reunion snippet listed at the end of COBL rather than the beginning of the Streets track where it actually is)
  11. Let's have a minute to talk about the people that name their bootlegs:

cd1/u219920902_AngelOfPhillycd1t07.ape
    U2FoxboroJT08.flac
    u2.20100923.stade_baudoin_brussels.mtx-t17.flac

or even worse