Even Better Than The Real Thing -live-
    All I Want Is You -live-
    When Love Comes To Town:
    When Love Comes To Town -7" edit"-
    When Love Comes To Town -Live From The Kingdom Mix-
    God Part II -The Hard Metal Dance Mix-

If somebody has them, please contact me: orbope@yahoo.es

Thanks in advance
  2. If you can use usenet, I just uploaded all the U2 singles and b-sides from 1979 to 2007 to alt.binaries.boneless under the name of "U2 - All singles and b-sides".
  3. How does it work? How can I find/reach your upload? Any others upload?
    Tks man!
  4. Originally posted by friendofthebossHow does it work? How can I find/reach your upload? Any others upload?
    Tks man!

If you don't know how it works it's nearly impossible to explain, and it'll cost you some money I think. I only have some Dutch manuals.
  5. On U2Wanderer I read that there are longer versions of "When Love comes to Town (Live from the Kingdom Mix)" (7:46) and "God Part 2 (Hard Metal Dance Mix)" (6:50). These are said to be released on a 1989 promo single called "3D Dance Mixes". Does anyone have these versions and is willing to upload or email them?

Alex
  6. Thanks a lot for the upload Remy!!!!!
  7. Thanks a lot Remy, I just downloaded it...it's amazing
  8. ciao Remy
    could you give me the exact adress where I can upload all b-sides?

Thanks of all
  9. Ciao stefano 1973
    mi dai per favore l'indirizzo esatto dove poter scaricare tutti i b-sides degli U2 ?

Grazie

CIAO
  10. Originally posted by AlexOn U2Wanderer I read that there are longer versions of "When Love comes to Town (Live from the Kingdom Mix)" (7:46) and "God Part 2 (Hard Metal Dance Mix)" (6:50). These are said to be released on a 1989 promo single called "3D Dance Mixes". Does anyone have these versions and is willing to upload or email them?

Alex

WLCTT
    GP2

.... btw i soon gonna upload all the U2 remixes (*fruitlegs on my blog ... so stay tuned
  11. Originally posted by tofuazCiao stefano 1973
    mi dai per favore l'indirizzo esatto dove poter scaricare tutti i b-sides degli U2 ?

Grazie

CIAO

Devi avere l'abbonamento a quel servizio, non è un sito free....io sono abbonato a easynews.com e li ho scaricati da li.

ciao.
  12. Please talk ONLY English outside the Stranger In A Strange Land subforum.