UK Edit
    Dave Audé Club Remix
    Dave Audé Club Dub Remix
    Wonderland Remix
    Wonderland Dub Remix
    Redanka's 180 Version
    Adam K and Soha Dub Mix
    Richard Vission Mix

Ah yes, noticed they are avaliable on the Remix promo single, will have to hunt around.

2. Yeah I only have The Jacknife Lee mix.

I was wondering my self about a remix, and maybe you guys can help me out. There's a video on the U2.com Sound and Video Section that has a Remix of Magnificent. It's the one that's titled "Opening Night-Chicago" Just wondering if anyone knows the name of that remix and if it is avaialble somewhere?. I Love IT!! I watch that video just to hear the remix!! Thanks guys!!
  3. Get On Your Boots:
    Justice Rmx, Crookers Rmx

Magnificent:
    Redanka, Pete Tong rmx, Fred Faulke rmx (edit and long version), Adam K Club mix, RAC mix, Wonderland rmx.

I"ll Go Crazy:
    Dirty South Rmx (long version and edit), redanka kick darkness instr, redanka kick darkness vocal, redanka sparks of light dub.

That's about it (for now)
  4. Originally posted by Rob1965:Magnificent:
    Redanka, Pete Tong rmx, Fred Faulke rmx (edit and long version), Adam K Club mix, RAC mix, Wonderland rmx.

There aren't actually 16 - so you'd better start collecting there, Rob! - there are 18 Magnificent remixes now.

5. WTF?? 18 in the meantime????

You're putting me to work here!

All this hard labour.......

6. I challenge you to find the other 350 that exist somewhere. That's hard labour!!!

I can't wait to see how many come out for the next song.
  7. Originally posted by drewhiggins:[..]

I challenge you to find the other 350 that exist somewhere. That's hard labour!!!

I can't wait to see how many come out for the next song.

Agreed! Probably some 6 or 7....

8. If that's the same one as I've got (and I think it is) than I think that's the best remix so far.
    Anyways, I'll be searching for the remaining Magnificent-remixes for the time being, so I'll get back on this topic somewhere around the year 2015.....
  9. Originally posted by Rob1965:[..]

If that's the same one as I've got (and I think it is) than I think that's the best remix so far.
    Anyways, I'll be searching for the remaining Magnificent-remixes for the time being, so I'll get back on this topic somewhere around the year 2015.....

Wonderland Remix (9:58)

Wonderland Dub Remix (6:54)

I also like the vocal treatment on the RAC Remix - that's very cool.