1. On the sleeve of the Boots CD single.

Produced by U2
    Additional production by will.i.am
    additional vocals by will.i.am

He is not credited for the album version.

2. Cool. Thanks.
  3. Which brings me to the subject of this apparent will.i.am remix of Magnificent, or is this MIX in question actually the album version?

My theory is just that, but when you listen to the album version, the beat & synth sounds are very will.i.am, the song itself is more of a dance track than anything else on the album.

If you compare the feel of the song, it sounds more like the NLOTH2 than the album version or like i said, anything else on the album.............

PLUS, when listening to some of those video's that were released prior to the record being released, there sounded like some version of Manificent being played, and it sounds alot more stripped back than the final version, sounds more edgy [parden the pun] like comparing NLOTH2 & NLOTH album version.

Could it just be?
  4. Originally posted by Stu:Which brings me to the subject of this apparent will.i.am remix of Magnificent, or is this MIX in question actually the album version?

My theory is just that, but when you listen to the album version, the beat & synth sounds are very will.i.am, the song itself is more of a dance track than anything else on the album.

If you compare the feel of the song, it sounds more like the NLOTH2 than the album version or like i said, anything else on the album.............

PLUS, when listening to some of those video's that were released prior to the record being released, there sounded like some version of Manificent being played, and it sounds alot more stripped back than the final version, sounds more edgy [parden the pun] like comparing NLOTH2 & NLOTH album version.

Could it just be?

As an uncredited mix you reckon? You never know.
  5. That might be, Stu, sounds logical. Indeed, will could have done the mixing, production and/or mastering of Magnificent in the album, and/or any of the remixes too.
  6. Phew!
  7. None
  8. Originally posted by DerBFreund:[..]
    Magnificent

Fred Faulke Radio Edit
    Fred Faulke Full Club Remix
    Dave Audé Club Remix
    Dave Audé Club Dub Remix
    Wonderland Remix
    Wonderland Dub Remix
    Redanka's 360 Version
    Redanka's 180 Version
    Adam K and Soha Club Mix
    Adam K and Soha Dub Mix

I've got these ones. I like the Redanka 180 version the best I think.

I've got the Justice remix of Boots, which I find hard to stop listening to. I had the Crookers remix, but i think I deleted it...not by accident.

9. ^ The Crookers one is shitty. It sounds like poor man's grunge....