1. I don't agree with either statement...

...but it is a damn fine song.
  2. Definitely love the song and it doesn't get as much love as it deserves. Adam's bass line is just groovy as hell and Edge's guitar part in the chorus is like a mix of heaven and some Tokyo shit. Also the lyrics are awesome.
  3. I think mine is...

Zooropa
    Some Days
    Daddy's
    Lemon
    Stay
    Babyface
    The First Time
    The Wanderer
    Dirty Day
    Numb
    Originally posted by LikeASong:My Zooropa:

Stay
    Dirty Day
    Zooropa
    Daddy's Gonna Pay
    The First Time
    The Wanderer
    Lemon
    Some Days
    Babyface
    Numb

So, 7 of 10. Not bad at all. Overall mark for Some Days is a 7'75/10
  4. zooropa should be played on this tour would go great in the screen however if u2 is trying to be relievant then it would stand a chance, a dam fine song !!!
  5. "Some Days This Song Is Better Than Others" is the best way I can describe my feelings for this song.
  6. *Bump*

Listening to Zooropa (song) full-blast right now. That last 3 minutes is powerful...

Favorite album, maybe my favorite song.
  7. Slightly wrong topic. I originally opened the topic when I was listening to Some Days. Also a great song
  8. Originally posted by thefly108:*Bump*

Listening to Zooropa (song) full-blast right now. That last 3 minutes is powerful...

Favorite album, maybe my favorite song.
    i love Zooropa ( specially the song) everyday more ...and the live version of 360 tour is awesome

9. Best album in musical history imo
  10. Changed the title of the thread because it was a little misleading.
  11. Originally posted by u2_michaelc:zooropa should be played on this tour would go great in the screen however if u2 is trying to be relievant then it would stand a chance, a dam fine song !!!
    Lol, I just saw this, wow, are you a wizard or something?

Edit: Just realized how lame a joke that was