1. I always considered this song good, but lately inexplicably it has grown on me, this song is a mix of the peak of the band's creativity in the 90's with a subtle experimentalism.
  2. Originally posted by hedyzera:I always considered this song good, but lately inexplicably it has grown on me, this song is a mix of the peak of the band's creativity in the 90's with a subtle experimentalism.
    Its got a great mix
  3. Originally posted by hedyzera:I always considered this song good, but lately inexplicably it has grown on me, this song is a mix of the peak of the band's creativity in the 90's with a subtle experimentalism.
    Agreed, I love it. There's so much to get lost in, the tone Edge cooked up for the solo sounds like it could cut through a blast-door on the Death Star.
  4. Love the whole album but I'd say Lemon and Stay the standouts for me. 90s U2 is the best U2
  5. Some days is in my top5 of worse u2 songs. Can not listen to this.
  6. U2 have never been that great at the throwaway pop song - and their attempts have become increasingly cringe inducing (Go Crazy or whatever it’s called from NLOTH) - Some Days would have been a great left-field pop single - every single minus Stay was pretty left-field from Zooropa admittedly. I like Some Days a great deal - fits the vibe of the record - and what a record it is.
  7. when i was 15 and i have listened to Zooropa for the first time i thought the same, but today i see a great little explored song
  8. Has anyone else noticed how Bono just crams the rhythm of the lyrics together for “Some days you use more force than is necessary?”

Spoiler (click to toggle)
    He uses more force than is necessary… I find that so clever
  9. Originally posted by hedyzera:[..]
    when i was 15 and i have listened to Zooropa for the first time i thought the same, but today i see a great little explored song
    I was 23 when Zooropa was released, big disappointment for me after AB. I only liked zooropa and Stay, Dirty Day is live way better than the albumversion. But that's it. Now I am 48 and my opinion about the record Zooropa has not changed.
  10. yes
  11. Originally posted by WojBhoy:[..]
    Agreed, I love it. There's so much to get lost in, the tone Edge cooked up for the solo sounds like it could cut through a blast-door on the Death Star.
    wow, that is the most vivid description.. and so true!