1. Hey everyone, I'm Nathan and I'm from the state of Victoria in Aussie country. I've been a fan of U2 since late 2007 at the age of 15, and of course haven't looked back since

The problem where I live is that everyone doesn't like U2 and I seem to be the only one that does, so I thought I'll just get on here more often to talk about them all day long!

It's a shame that I missed the Vertigo tour out here in 06 but i've been saving my pennies and hope to make up for it this year if (when) they come!

Anyway thanks to you all for making this such a great forum and to the site mods it's an amazing site.

Cheers!
  2. G'day Nathan, from another Australian!!!
  3. welcome Nathan, good to have you around

I really hope they'll land the spaceship in Down Under... maybe 2011
  4. Welcome to the forum!! I really also hope that you aussies get a visit from the 360 Tour, I'm sure they won't forget you all

5. Hi Nathan, welcome to U2Start

6. Hello Nathan!
    Welcome here!
    Greetings from Germany!
  7. hi nathan, always good to see another Aussie on here(its a shame ur Victorian though), i can relate to feeling like ur the only u2 fan amoungst ur friends, dunt worry they will see the light once the boys tour Aus, have fun on this great site.
  8. Hi nathan A warm welcome from a Frozen icecold holland .....BBBRRRRR
  9. Hello from liverpool Nathan and hope you enjoy this great U2 site as you wont find a better 1 ) we have it all here and the people are the best and very helpfull .
  10. Hello and welcome, Nathan!

I've got a brother called Nathan

Good to have you around
  11. Welcome to the site
  12. Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes