1. My farts sound better and more cheerful.
  2. Maybe they should edit the album
  3. degustibus
  4. What are you talking about? My farts are tremendous...
  5. I played the new album 3 times in full now (lots of traffic jams this week...) and I learning to like it. Sure I mis the guitars, but I applaud Editors for daring to take risks and trying something new.
    Indeed these are not the happiest of songs, but atmospheric and really nice compositions.
  6. you see, everybody said rubbish i find that album full of creativity and a courage change of the band, i like it very much, Tom Smith is a fantastic vocalist.
  7. I'll admit that some of the new songs are much better live than on the album. Not that hard, but ok. Live is a Fear is a blast, it has to be said. Salvation has something epic, would be perfect film music. Forgiveness pretty good as well. Marching orders and Ocean of Night were ok, but pretty forgettable. No Harm as an opener might be the stupidest choice ever and was still awful, as was All the Kings.

But hey, kudos for trying out a new direction. I'm glad I didn't sell my ticket, as this still is a very good live band with energetic older songs.