1. Geuss that they look at the 1998 crash . and come up with this dissension , and the fans are the f.... up ones not getting there money back for the sunday race

2. Yeah that was a great spectacle for my money... at least Perez crashed right in front of us
  3. you where there , so sad of all the rain

4. now i read something : FIA make a big mistake that means no points
  5. Gelukkig voor Verstappen is er duidelijkheid gekomen. Verstopt in de reglementen staat:

However, for the determination of points, Article 6.5 is applicable, the leader having crossed the Control Line 3 times, therefore complying with the requirement for the leader to have completed more than 2 laps in order for half points to be awarded.
  6. The rain was predicted, so no problem there. But i'm a bit upset they left everyone waiting, while everyone could see the weather was not gonna improve. If they wanted to 'race' these 3 laps, they could have done it at 3 o clock and not at quarter past 6
  7. Originally posted by splinter67:Gelukkig voor Verstappen is er duidelijkheid gekomen. Verstopt in de reglementen staat:

However, for the determination of points, Article 6.5 is applicable, the leader having crossed the Control Line 3 times, therefore complying with the requirement for the leader to have completed more than 2 laps in order for half points to be awarded.
    It's bizarre that points are given while no one is allowed to overtake. Although i love that Williams is in the points again
  8. yeah thats good and george just did it no matter how
  9. Was never a race. It's a bit different if the race started then had to be called off - e.g Malaysia 2009
  10. If F3 and the Porsche cup cars were able to race earlier in the day they should’ve moved the race forward by an hour or so. At least they could’ve gotten some racing laps in.
  11. Impossible...why? = TV and MotoGP race starting at 14h