1. It felt better if you would have said that was early in the morning 😂😂😂

No, just joking! I saw a lot of them this weekend parked at and around Spa. Maybe next monday when they drive to Monza i have another chance
  2. a saw at gp33.nl that the first trucks arrived urly morning already at zandvoort, dont know how many trucks each team have
  3. Around 10 or 15 i guess
  4. Originally posted by Zwervervriend:It felt better if you would have said that was early in the morning 😂😂😂

No, just joking! I saw a lot of them this weekend parked at and around Spa. Maybe next monday when they drive to Monza i have another chance
    so on monday they drive back towards monza over the dutch roads again
  5. Originally posted by Zwervervriend:It felt better if you would have said that was early in the morning 😂😂😂

3 options : ore venlo the border tru germany, ore they go belgium antwerpen, ore they go maastricht and belgium
    the last one (maasticht ) is shorter
  6. Originally posted by splinter67:[..]
    3 options : ore venlo the border tru germany, ore they go belgium antwerpen, ore they go maastricht and belgium
    the last one (maasticht ) is shorter
    i do believe they take A2 to Utrecht and then A12 to Arnhem and there acros the border to germany. It's not shorter, but a faster route to Monza. Anyway, if i go to A2 somewhere between Amsterdam and Utrecht, i have the best chance :-)
  7. thumbs up

8. This will be Kimi's last season 😢
  9. yeah
  10. also the rumor Bottas alfa Russel Mercedes
  11. that leave a seat open for . Nicky De Vries (Williams)
  12. ore rumor 2 : Bottas and Schumacher alfa