1. Rossi has tried everything. F1, Touring Cars, Rally... you name it. But Ferrari signing Rossi for a year could be considered as taking a risk. He wasn't amazingly fast in those tests he done, but he was consistent. Ferrari could snap up any driver they wanted, they are always a World Championship contender.
  2. Originally posted by KieranU2:[..]

Rossi has tried everything. F1, Touring Cars, Rally... you name it. But Ferrari signing Rossi for a year could be considered as taking a risk. He wasn't amazingly fast in those tests he done, but he was consistent. Ferrari could snap up any driver they wanted, they are always a World Championship contender.

A risk that would make them millions. The sponsors would be lining up. Seems like an outside shot but who knows. Rossi does want that Surtees record.
  3. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]

A risk that would make them millions. The sponsors would be lining up. Seems like an outside shot but who knows. Rossi does want that Surtees record.

Oh yeah, right enough, Surtees did go from motorcycle racing to F1.

Well it's Alonso & Massa for 2011. Alonso is staying on at Ferrari in 2012 so Massa will probably move by then. I still don't think it'll be Rossi. Constant rumours about Hamilton or Kubica to go to Ferrari.
  4. I hate Lewis Hamilton. He is the luckiest guy on earth. How he never hit that wall or got stuck in the gravel trap, I don't know.

Alonso is an idiot for binning it with a few laps to go. Can't see him winning the championship anymore.

Vettel is the most unluckiest guy on the field. Drive through penalty for causing an innocent. Not his fault it was raining.

So for the Championship, I'm going for Webber. I hate Button and Hamilton, they don't deserve it at all.
  5. Vettel is the most stupid guy on the field. Always involved in these kind of incidents. AFAIK there was not much rain when he hit Button.
  6. Originally posted by Risto:Vettel is the most stupid guy on the field. Always involved in these kind of incidents. AFAIK there was not much rain when he hit Button.

True, but there was still rain at the final chicane. Vettel couldn't avoid that. It was either hit the wall or hit Button. He chose the right option.
  7. I'll still wear my Vettel shirt with pride, it was a stupied but he was on slicks and just lost control ; just a racing inccident, it happens
  8. Today's drive-thru for Vettel was pretty unfair I reckon. He's equally unlucky, stupid and good driver.
  9. Originally posted by KieranU2:[..]

True, but there was still rain at the final chicane. Vettel couldn't avoid that. It was either hit the wall or hit Button. He chose the right option.

That may be true, but still he deserved at least the drivethrough. His problem is that he is reckless at crucial moments, also see the incident with Webber. He still is young though, if he can improve that he'll be the one to beat.
  10. Originally posted by Risto:[..]

That may be true, but still he deserved at least the drivethrough. His problem is that he is reckless at crucial moments, also see the incident with Webber. He still is young though, if he can improve that he'll be the one to beat.

He can be reckless, he looks like the reckless type. I think the incident with Webber in Turkey was a 50/50, no one's fault really. I didn't like Vettel in Hungary 4 weeks ago when he got that drive through. He was furious for no reason. He got a penalty for doing something wrong, can't complain about it.
  11. Its part of the game, but you need to be able to control yourself at the right moment. Today he just couldnt wait anymore and when he got too greedy he made the mistake.