1. Even Better Than The Real Thing (Perfecto Mix) was just on the BBC F1 program.
  2. and hopefully on Zurich, tonight...
  3. Crazy race today in South Korea. Insanely funny.
  4. I'm a big vettel fan so i'm pretty heart-broken; pretty sure his out the chase now but his young, his time will come. Kinda hoping webber does it now which i think is still easily possible.
  5. Originally posted by Hans23:I'm a big vettel fan so i'm pretty heart-broken; pretty sure his out the chase now but his young, his time will come. Kinda hoping webber does it now which i think is still easily possible.

Vettel is 25 points behind. There is 50 available. He can still do it but he needs luck.

Vettel is one of two drivers I wanted to win the championship. The other being Vettel. I'm all for Alonso now, since he has the best chance.
  6. Originally posted by KieranU2:[..]

Vettel is 25 points behind. There is 50 available. He can still do it but he needs luck.

Vettel is one of two drivers I wanted to win the championship. The other being Vettel. I'm all for Alonso now, since he has the best chance.

I’m still not over Alonso's last season at Mclaren, and with going to Ferrari i kind of see him as this seasons 'bad guy', though I’m sure many people understandably think that title should go to Vettel. But i have to admit what his done from 48 points down has been impressive, even if Massa as pulled the short straw in the team.
  7. Originally posted by Hans23:[..]
    I’m still not over Alonso's last season at Mclaren, and with going to Ferrari i kind of see him as this seasons 'bad guy', though I’m sure many people understandably think that title should go to Vettel. But i have to admit what his done from 48 points down has been impressive, even if Massa as pulled the short straw in the team.

What do you mean by that?

8. it was Hamiltons first season and Alonso wasn't that pleased that his rookie teammate was out-scoreing him as i guess he beleived he should have been number 1 driver, ultimatley it was probably one of the factors which cost Hamilton the championship.
  9. Originally posted by Hans23:[..]

it was Hamiltons first season and Alonso wasn't that pleased that his rookie teammate was out-scoreing him as i guess he beleived he should have been number 1 driver, ultimatley it was probably one of the factors which cost Hamilton the championship.

I genuinely felt sorry for Alonso. McLaren were treating Hamilton better.

Hamilton lost that championship because, 1) team manangement were being idiots (e.g. China, when he was on intermediates and they wore off, he went into the gravel trap) and 2) reliablity (e.g. Brazil, when he lost all gears). Also, remember that Alonso and Hamilton finished on the same points that season.

I think the team prefering Hamilton affected Alonso's championship. He wasn't comfortable at the team because of it.

I thought Hamilton was a great driver in 2007, I really did. But it was 2008 that got me to the conclusion that made me dislike him. He crashed into Raikkonen in the pitlane (which was an amateur's mistake) and in Spa, he skipped the chicane, got an advantage and passed Raikkonen. I don't think he deserved that championship in 2008 after all those silly things he done. Massa deserved it of all people. In Brazil, he was in tears and had every single right to be. Hamilton won that championship on the penultimate corner of the track. Hamilton got very lucky also to win that. I personally think Hamilton is one of those drivers that is 'overly aggressive'. He crashes alot as well. Sometimes, it makes me wonder if he's ever read that rulebook.

Sorry for the rant
  10. Hamilton and Vettel are really alike. Really. Both are great drivers but way too impulsive, nervous and get angry easily. Also their situation in their teams is more or less the same, Vettel is being treated far better than Webber (as Hamilton was with Alonso) and that all is ultimately leading him to lose the championship (as happened with Hamilton too). Vettel is not a moron, though. Hamilton is

I'm glad that Alonso won today, but I had prefered Webber to be even closer to him in the championship. Anyway, it's REALLY exciting how tight it all is now
  11. Originally posted by KieranU2:[..]

I genuinely felt sorry for Alonso. McLaren were treating Hamilton better.

Hamilton lost that championship because, 1) team manangement were being idiots (e.g. China, when he was on intermediates and they wore off, he went into the gravel trap) and 2) reliablity (e.g. Brazil, when he lost all gears). Also, remember that Alonso and Hamilton finished on the same points that season.

I think the team prefering Hamilton affected Alonso's championship. He wasn't comfortable at the team because of it.

i still think Alonso acted poorly to the situtaion, the Hungarian qualifying session when Alonso blocked hamiltons flying lap for example, and although Mclaren dealed with the situation poorly (like they alway do; this years Red Bull witchhunt for example) Alonso should have had the experiance of a world champion to overcome it, instead of ignoring his rookie teammate.

Originally posted by KieranU2:[..]

I

I thought Hamilton was a great driver in 2007, I really did. But it was 2008 that got me to the conclusion that made me dislike him. He crashed into Raikkonen in the pitlane (which was an amateur's mistake) and in Spa, he skipped the chicane, got an advantage and passed Raikkonen. I don't think he deserved that championship in 2008 after all those silly things he done. Massa deserved it of all people. In Brazil, he was in tears and had every single right to be. Hamilton won that championship on the penultimate corner of the track. Hamilton got very lucky also to win that. I personally think Hamilton is one of those drivers that is 'overly aggressive'. He crashes alot as well. Sometimes, it makes me wonder if he's ever read that rulebook.

Sorry for the rant

I think Hamilton then is alot like Vettel now, talented but sometimes careless, clumsy and in somecases clueless. but apart from a bad spell last month i think overall his a better drive. And from the last month i've seen Vettel improve his mindset, calmer, control, hopefully Red Bull can get their reliabilty issues sorted for next season.

anyway rants are good , don't really get the chance to talk F1