1. Indeed Chris, will go for the 2-DVD.

2. I don't think that "volume" has any other meaning than the obvious, the different parts of the edition. They could have named them "Part 1, Part 2", etc...

The vinyl content is not announced (yet?). But I don't expect a lot, personally

3. Blu-Ray costs the same (2 euros more I think) and has lots more on a single disc. If you have a blu-ray player (or are planning to get one soon - which is my situation), go for it.
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Blu-Ray costs the same (2 euros more I think) and has lots more on a single disc. If you have a blu-ray player (or are planning to get one soon - which is my situation), go for it.

I bet that vinyl is Artificial Horizon. I might get this.
  5. I'm not convinced. What's on the vinyl?
    Might be too much for me too. Going for the Blueray.
  6. So, we get concert tickets priced for the rich and for the poor and now we get a dvd release in the same mould.
    Im begining to feel a little ostracized. Thought U2 were for bringing people together?
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Blu-Ray costs the same (2 euros more I think) and has lots more on a single disc. If you have a blu-ray player (or are planning to get one soon - which is my situation), go for it.

I'll buy the Blu-ray, download it from the internet and play it from my pc or mediabox.
    And the bluray looks nice on the shelf.
  8. Originally posted by mrbullet:So, we get concert tickets priced for the rich and for the poor and now we get a dvd release in the same mould.
    Im begining to feel a little ostracized. Thought U2 were for bringing people together?

Hasnt to do much with rich or poor. More with how much you value those extras. They are worth shit to me. Also i cant play the vinyl so that is worthless for me as well.
  9. Originally posted by mrbullet:So, we get concert tickets priced for the rich and for the poor and now we get a dvd release in the same mould.

Not this again. It's all about choice. Buy the cheap one disc for £8 if you don't want to spend a lot of money. No-ones forcing your hand...
  10. Originally posted by djrlewis:[..]

Not this again. It's all about choice. Buy the cheap one disc for £8 if you don't want to spend a lot of money. No-ones forcing your hand...

But it's not about choice. I want to buy it but I can't afford it iv got a wife and 2 kids to feed.
    my VAST U2 collection from u23ep to the crazy tonight release will suffer because of an extortionate price out.
  11. I understand, but its just a release. As i said, unless i win the lottery, i wont buy the super deluxe edition. I wont miss it either.

Besides, the price may drop a lot. I wouldnt be surpised if during sales it will go for half of the price.
  12. Originally posted by mrbullet:[..]

But it's not about choice. I want to buy it but I can't afford it iv got a wife and 2 kids to feed.
    my VAST U2 collection from u23ep to the crazy tonight release will suffer because of an extortionate price out.

So why don't you wait until it goes down on price?

I'll probably get the 2 disc edition which I think is £17.99 on play.com