1. my order was also canceled but now i ordered the 2 DVD version with the coupon for 19,99 euro.
    the box looks great but there is nothing in it with more video or audio than on the 2 DVDs except for the single and the most important question is: WHAT WILL BE ON THE SINGLE ???
  2. Originally posted by IwillFOLLOW:my order was also canceled but now i ordered the 2 DVD version with the coupon for 19,99 euro.
    the box looks great but there is nothing in it with more video or audio than on the 2 DVDs except for the single and the most important question is: WHAT WILL BE ON THE SINGLE ???

I think you mean the vinyl......... and none of us know (yet), that's what we all are wondering
  3. Local music store wont let me pre-order it yet, but u can get it off their site. WTF
  4. The Brazilian special on Youtube, divided in 8 parts:

Part I:

Part II:

Part III:

Part IV:

Part V:

Part VI:

Part VII:

Part VIII:

..."enjoy"...

5. No, it isn't. Most singles are/were contained into 7'' vinyls, but one thing doens't imply the other. "Single" is a word to describe a special release format composed generally of a hit song and a B-side... But a 7'' vinyl can contain two songs without being a single.
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

No, it isn't. Most singles are/were contained into 7'' vinyls, but one thing doens't imply the other. "Single" is a word to describe a special release format composed generally of a hit song and a B-side... But a 7'' vinyl can contain two songs without being a single.

Bollocks.

But let's just say you're right and we can move on.

7. No, I really mean it.
    Maybe some people are expecting a full new single just because there's a 7'' vinyl on the release...... that's what I wanted to deny (at least for the moment), since there's no word of a new single being released yet.
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    No, I really mean it.
    Maybe some people are expecting a full new single just because there's a 7'' vinyl on the release...... that's what I wanted to deny (at least for the moment), since there's no word of a new single being released yet.

No one said anything about a new song/a lift off song from an album.
    Still a 7" vinyl is a single. That's the format.
    But as I said before. You're right and we can move on.