1. How much is this in Canadian dollars? And also, I'm not sure I'm totally convinced of the price on this. Hasn't there been some debate about it since it was first announced. I think I'm going to wait til it pops up on U2.com.
  2. 120 Euros = 158.909543 Canadian dollars
  3. ^ $171.24 Australian dollars - ripped off much? I think I might go for just the standard one if that's what it's gonna be going for.

But then I did pay $120 for the NLOTH boxset and feeling it just wasn't worth it (anyone else got the same thoughts?) so this isn't too bad.
  4. Originally posted by drewhiggins:^

But then I did pay $120 for the NLOTH boxset and feeling it just wasn't worth it (anyone else got the same thoughts?) so this isn't too bad.

The NLOTH boxset was just a rip off. I like collector editions, but come on, that boxset was just a load of shit. And I bought it. I blame it on the mancrush I have on Bono.

I'm not convinced by the Rose Bowl boxset either, think I'll be happy with the 2 dvd edition. As long as the whole concert isn't edited Vertigo-style.
  5. Originally posted by Risto:I understand, but its just a release. As i said, unless i win the lottery, i wont buy the super deluxe edition. I wont miss it either.

Besides, the price may drop a lot. I wouldnt be surpised if during sales it will go for half of the price.

Yeah, and I bet we'll find used items on Amazon at a relatively low price.
  6. Originally posted by Takuan:[..]

The NLOTH boxset was just a rip off. I like collector editions, but come on, that boxset was just a load of shit. And I bought it. I blame it on the mancrush I have on Bono.

I'm not convinced by the Rose Bowl boxset either, think I'll be happy with the 2 dvd edition. As long as the whole concert isn't edited Vertigo-style.

And even worse, it was damaged badly during transit - and I wonder exactly what $120 paid for. The album goes for $15, the poster should be maybe $10, Linear $20 at the most and the book maybe $25 - $30, so $65 it should be in total.

@JuJuMan - yeah I think I'll wait if the one I like is that price.
  7. Originally posted by drewhiggins:[..]

And even worse, it was damaged badly during transit - and I wonder exactly what $120 paid for. The album goes for $15, the poster should be maybe $10, Linear $20 at the most and the book maybe $25 - $30, so $65 it should be in total.

@JuJuMan - yeah I think I'll wait if the one I like is that price.

Yep. I saw it for about £35 once. That's what it should be on release date. What they will do is, put Rose Bowl Super Deluxe really expensive for the first month then dramatically bring it down on price.
  8. Originally posted by KieranU2:[..]

Yep. I saw it for about £35 once. That's what it should be on release date. What they will do is, put Rose Bowl Super Deluxe really expensive for the first month then dramatically bring it down on price.

Maybe not here - still going for well over $100!!! They haven't sold any as yet and for good reason.
  9. Originally posted by drewhiggins:^ $171.24 Australian dollars - ripped off much? I think I might go for just the standard one if that's what it's gonna be going for.

can we even get that edition here?? if we can then im gona have to fork the money out im afraid
  10. i just dont hope they saw a lot of initial interest in the superdeluxe dvd when you could pre-order it, then they took it away, and made it a bit fuller with these guitar picks etc and up the price considerably .... which is just a piece of plactic ... nice if dallas gives you one ... but this way .... ... we shall see ...

the nloth deluxe was a steal for me .... 25 euro in dublin ... they had piles of them .. and decided when the boys were in town, to sell them alll for cheap .... and they did .... the whole pile was gone when I wanted to pick mine up shortly before going to the airport ... they had one damaged copy l;eft behind the counter ,,,, still havent watch linear though ...

11. If Universal's delivery people don't drop it off the back of a truck or lose it, then probably. Although we haven't even got singles since Boots...it makes me wonder.
  12. About 1/3 of that extra content really interests me enough to even think about it. That said, I'm going for the Blu-Ray.