1. amen to that
  2. Originally posted by MacStripey:[..]

I have a suspicion that Edge is following this topic ever since Greg posted his first video, you know.... and I bet he made sure no one gets into our man's way so we all get pumped up for the restart of the tour..... never underestimate our guitarist... he's everywhere hi Edge

Haven't seen Asso in a while now...
  3. *********OPENING NIGHT GIG POSTPONED**********

Bono has undergone emergency back surgery in Berlin after an injury. Gig is off. More news to follow from U2.com
  4. Keep all discussion regarding Bono's surgery here, folks. Thanks
  5. I think I'm done giving updates for a while. It looks like the SLC show is going to be canceled anyway. Plus, some person named CowboyMH1070 made a comment on my u2 360 salt lake city 5 video, saying "keep it up we are going to take ya down".

6. .
    I'm devestated that Bono injured himself in pre-tour preperations. And hope that those with plans to travel to Salt Lake are able to get refunds... and please come back to SLC when you're feeling better.
  7. confirmed with my own eyes: SLC stage is being removed from Rice Eccles.
  8. Bad news that is. The whole leg could be put on hold.

9. "The band were really looking forward to getting back out on the road until the emergency surgery on Bono's back, which took place in Munich today. We were due to start rehearsals on Tuesday in Salt Lake City and get the show ready for the next leg. There were gonna be some changes and some new material. It's unfortunate that we're inconveniencing fans. We will make plans to reinstate these dates as soon as possible. Obviously, it's been very disruptive for our crew, as well; we have over 400 people converging on Salt Lake City, and some of them have been turned around and told to stay at home until we make our new plan. We hope to get things resolved as soon as possible. Keep watching U2.com and you'll get the information as soon as we can get it out to you. Signing off, this is Paul McGuinness."

http://www.u2.com/news/title/salt-lake-city-postponement | http://media.u2.com/pmg-audio.mp3
  10. oh shit. crap. i was so excited about the new leg anyway hope he gets better soon.

11. sad news...thanks for the updates, we'll meet up when/if they come back