1. Originally posted by gng007:Does anybody know if the band or managers ever read any of this stuff? I doubt they do,but just wondering. I wish I could somehow communicate to them how absolutely important this is to people in SLC and each site they scheduled. They MUST come back ... for their fans. It makes me worried because they aren't getting any younger - if I don't see them now, what then? - see them in 4 or 5 years? if ever again???? aaaaaahh! I can't stand it.

Postponed has been the word used. They should be back
  2. Plus they simply dont know how fast Bono recovers. You cant hide emergency surgery from the press for too long, plus they had to cancel now. Later would be even worse. Dont think they exactly know what the situation is atm.

Think we just have to be patient! And hope for the best!
  3. Originally posted by gng007:Does anybody know if the band or managers ever read any of this stuff? I doubt they do,but just wondering. I wish I could somehow communicate to them how absolutely important this is to people in SLC and each site they scheduled. They MUST come back ... for their fans. It makes me worried because they aren't getting any younger - if I don't see them now, what then? - see them in 4 or 5 years? if ever again???? aaaaaahh! I can't stand it.

don't worry greg, they'll be back for sure. unfortunately, as tom petty states, 'The waiting is the hardest part" ... I guess we'll just have to wait for news regarding them coming back to SLC and the rest of the 360 tour.

4. U2.com Tours section has been updated to show the SLC concert as POSTPONED. Maybe (I hope they update it regularly) this is the place to watch what is going to happen with the rest of the shows:
    http://www.u2.com/tour/index/#tix

5. Well everyone, I guess this discussion thread will be put on hold for a while ... and possibly indefinitely. Until then.

It was fun while it lasted! Let's hope this has a happy ending.

gg

6. Originally posted by gng007:Well everyone, I guess this discussion thread will be put on hold for a while ... and possibly indefinitely. Until then.

It was fun while it lasted! Let's hope this has a happy ending.

gg

Thanks for the videos that you did though, good work
  7. Ok, so the stage is coming down in SLC - how important/relevant is it to find out where THIS stage (one of the three) is being taken? Would that be very important to know, or is it sort of irrelevant at this point?

Yesterday a truck driver told me he was taking the large pieces of the claw his truck was carrying to Minneapolis ... the exchange was sort of odd though because I was in my car and he was in his truck and we were passing each other very slowly, but I said out my window "where you headed?" and he replied "califo ... or... um.... Minneapolis." So he sort of stuttered a bit, but honestly, I think he is really going to Minneapolis.

ANYAY, I can go do a little bit more groundwork to find out more surely where this stage is headed if that is relevant information. Let me know your thoughts.

Also, highlight of my day: I went over this morning on a little walk and Rock Reedy came peddling by on his bicycle and I stopped him and we talked for about 30 second only. I basically just said that we really hope U2 can make it back and that I was glad to see him. I'm an idiot and was a bit taken off guard by running into him and so failed to ask him about the tour or where this stage was headed! Ugh! Sorry!

gg
  8. My only guess is that the 3rd leg will kick off in Minneapolis. Bono had the same back trouble my uncle did a few years ago. My uncle had the surgery he was fine 2 or 3 weeks later lets hope and pray that bono has the same situation!!!!!!!!