- Like A Song
    - Acrobat
    - Zooropa

Ditched:
    - With Or Without You
    - One
    - Get On Your Boots
  3. Originally posted by BelgianBono:[..]

I just think so... There's still a majority of people out there who go to a U2-gig just to hear 'The Hits'... So, when ask other people who're not that much into U2 as, first 2 songs i mostly hear are SBS and In The Name Of Love
    And well i think U2 (especially Bono) wants to keep as many people coming as possible and therefore will continue to play them
    I hope you're right tough, they play if for the ones who don't even name the REAL name of the song (Pride) so who needs those f*ckers anyway

I hope that the next tour is all indoors.
  4. Songs You Know They Will Play:

01. Sunday Bloody Sunday
    02. Where The Streets Have No Name
    03. One

Songs You Want Them to Play:

01. Bad
    02. Dirty Day
    03. Discothéque (or anything from Pop)

Songs You Wish They'd Drop:

01. Sunday Bloody Sunday
    02. Get On Your Boots
    03. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight remix

5. Ehm ok, don't see the link (or do you mean that indoors means less people so for "real" fans ?)
    Btw i haven't seen U2 indoors yet so i don't have an opinion on that
    But that's going off topic

6. Songs You Know They Will Play:

1. Streets
    2. Vertigo
    3. Boots

Songs You Want Them to Play:

1. Bad
    2. Running to Stand Still
    3. Out of Control

Songs You Wish They'd Drop:

1. Stuck (Please God drop it, so sick of it)
    2. Walk On
    3. WOWY (needs to go away for awhile)
  7. The 6th time i see someone wants to get rid of With Or Without You

Can i ask why ?

Ok, i understand you can get bored of a classic because it seems to burn out, but i don't have that feeling with WOWY...
    Probably just personal opinion, but i'm quite curious if there's a specific reason
  8. Originally posted by BelgianBono:The 6th time i see someone wants to get rid of With Or Without You

Can i ask why ?

Ok, i understand you can get bored of a classic because it seems to burn out, but i don't have that feeling with WOWY...
    Probably just personal opinion, but i'm quite curious if there's a specific reason
    Yes... there is specific reason: I don't like WOWY
  9. Originally posted by BelgianBono:The 6th time i see someone wants to get rid of With Or Without You

Can i ask why ?

I've seen the band live about 15 times dating back to Popmart - WOWY just sounded stale at the two 360 shows I attended and Bono doesn't sing it with as much passion as he did in '97. They need to put it to rest for awhile until the passion returns. Bring back All I Want is You full band or Running to Stand Still for that spot.
  10. Originally posted by gwhitey9:[..]

I've seen the band live about 15 times dating back to Popmart - WOWY just sounded stale at the two 360 shows I attended and Bono doesn't sing it with as much passion as he did in '97. They need to put it to rest for awhile until the passion returns. Bring back All I Want is You full band or Running to Stand Still for that spot.

I'm afraid there's something in your statement that is not coherent: why (or how) do you think All I Want Is You or Running To Stand Still would sound without passion? I'm afraid the passion is not linked just to one song, it could be a state of mind and translate to every song. Isn't that a scary thought?
  11. Originally posted by gwhitey9:[..]

I personally agree with you about RTSS and AIWIY. However, they brought Running back on the Vertigo tour and everybody bitched about wanting to get rid of it. So i doubt that one gets brought back in WOWY's place.

I think WOWY is fixable if they just picked up the pace a little bit (Joshua Tree Style) and played Shine Like Stars every night.
  12. Sunday Bloody Sunday
    Beautiful Day
    One

Running to Stand Still
    Tomorrow
    Kite

Walk On
    There aren't much songs left that I dont want them to play actually