1. Why do you think it's Elevation?

2. I think I'm associating that part at the end of Elevation from Slane Castle where Bono yells "Jubilation!" When I think of something that's jubilant, I think of something that's happy and elevating...that could be just me though. Was just curious.
  3. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2:[..]

I think I'm associating that part at the end of Elevation from Slane Castle where Bono yells "Jubilation!" When I think of something that's jubilant, I think of something that's happy and elevating...that could be just me though. Was just curious.

Right, makes sense!
  4. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2:[..]

I think I'm associating that part at the end of Elevation from Slane Castle where Bono yells "Jubilation!" When I think of something that's jubilant, I think of something that's happy and elevating...that could be just me though. Was just curious.

I've always wondered about Stir My Soul. An apparent ATYCLB outtake, and Bono says it during Beautiful Day. Elevation was called something else - I've removed it from the list but it was a cool title.

When he says Jubilee, I've always thought of Jubilee 2000. Anyone else?
  5. Originally posted by drewhiggins:[..]

I've always wondered about Stir My Soul. An apparent ATYCLB outtake, and Bono says it during Beautiful Day. Elevation was called something else - I've removed it from the list but it was a cool title.

During Bono's UTEOTW intro banter on the Elevation Tour, didn't it usually start with some quasi-rap that sounds like "Stir my soul"? Perhaps he adapted the lost cut into his little rhythmic ramble at the beginning. Though I believe U2Wanderer lists the live lyric as "sure my soul can't help(kill? hurt? can't remember) itself"
  6. Originally posted by drewhiggins:[..]

here!
  7. Is Big Girls are Best from Pop Sessions?

8. eventually it's an ATYCLB song, but it could have started during the Pop sessions. Certainly sounds a bit like that.
  9. Big Girls are Best was made for a girl from Rio de Janeiro during Pre Elevation Tour... Bono met this girl in Copacabana Hotel during Walk On vídeo sessions....
  10. Originally posted by drewhiggins[..]

Weren't they originally planning on calling ATYCLB something along the lines of U2000 or something to do with the Jubilee or somehting?
  11. Does anyone currently poking around the site know of audio for Pop outtakes?