1. I'm nervous already.

2. Right. Should we expect some changes in the first part of the setlist tomorrow? The second part won't easily change - not until 2014 I suppose... But maybe there is some hope for some minimal rotations in the first part?

I was listening to Being Born. This song should be played live; it's one of the best pieces of music of the whole album. And U2 did mention that they would play some more songs from NLOTH...

3. Enjoy!

I'll have to wait until Paris. I'm sure the gig will be great. And there may still be some surprises in the setlist.
  4. car's ready for take-off, U2 flags on the back and side windows, ticket at hand, some money to dramatically waste on merchandise.... adrenaline floating through my system by now... is it tomorrow yet?
  5. Originally posted by MacStripey:car's ready for take-off, U2 flags on the back and side windows, ticket at hand, some money to dramatically waste on merchandise.... adrenaline floating through my system by now... is it tomorrow yet?

Hell! I can't wait haha. See you there! Which entrance are you gonna take?
  6. the sound system has arrived

7. gosh, haven't thought about that at all yet what are the options? which one are you heading to?

8. It seems that at some of the entrances you have to run longer to the field. Wait, I'm looking it up for ya.

Edit:
    I read some not so not nice stories from a Bruce Springsteen concert at Commerzbank Arena. People had been queuing at one entrance only to be told that it wouldn't be open to GA anyway and they had to go to a different one. It was apparently very chaotic when the gates opened because security didn't control the crowds.

" Just read on the German U2 board that ALL entrances will be open for GA, but E1 and E2 are the ones where you have to run the longest because you have to pass the east tribune,that means the run leads almost around the whole stadium. E 3, 4, 5 are the ones where you have to run far as well, but not as far, so these will be more crowded. E3 should be the best one, so I expect most people there.
    But people over at u2tour.de are already saying that all of this info doesn't necessarily mean anything because they've had different experiences with different concerts at the Commerzbank Arena. It's never handled as it should be."

So... I'm afraid it will become very, very messy
  9. Originally posted by dieder:[..]

It seems that at some of the entrances you have to run longer to the field. Wait, I'm looking it up for ya.

Edit:
    [..]

[..]

So... I'm afraid it will become very, very messy

oh holy crap, seems to become messy indeed. Just went to the German forum and read through their latest infos... everyone says E3 is the best gate to go for... so everyone will queue there.
    Haven't been at the stadium before, so I don't know if queueing at a different gate with less people before you would make a difference even if the way to run is longer wow. I think I'll head for E3 and then decide if I stay there or chose another one, depending on how many people are already queueing there.
    I'll be there around noon, guess you'll make it earlier, right?
  10. -double-