1. Originally posted by RistoNorth Star Unless there are other non-released songs on to be released on a best of

im hoping we get all the unreleased 360 songs included on the best of album. North Star, Mercy, EBW, etc. Then the next studio album can be full of new stuff we havnt heard.

2. thanks a lot for sharing

Originally posted by Andrew_C[..]

im hoping we get all the unreleased 360 songs included on the best of album. North Star, Mercy, EBW, etc. Then the next studio album can be full of new stuff we havnt heard.

amen to that.
  3. Like where the melody is going on the NS studio snippet.
  4. Originally posted by Andrew_C[..]

Oh man. That would be great. Please release that now so we can have something new to listen to?
  5. I don't like the (snippet of the) studio version of North Star actually
  6. Originally posted by BelgianBonoI don't like the (snippet of the) studio version of North Star actually

Neither do I, at all. It sounds really sappy and cheesy. This sounds much better:
  7. There are YouTube full band versions that are better than that rehearsal xD Prefer the acoustic one much more than that so called 'full band' version.
  8. Originally posted by Risto:There are YouTube full band versions that are better than that rehearsal xD Prefer the acoustic one much more than that so called 'full band' version.

Yeah well those versions are played in a studio (you're probably suggesting one particular version from a scandinavian), this one is taken from outside a stadium... Consider that. Full band would be much better than that tchingeling snippet.
  9. There is an IEM version that is not out of the stadium iirc.

10. Would you be so kind telling me where I can find this?