1. Originally posted by Sateily:

P.S.
    MacStripey I was standing right behind you At a concert in Frankfurt, . I wanted to meet, but i was too shy. Now I am very sorry about this.
    Here's your spin on the photo next to my friend Nastya

[image]

Brilliant, two U2Starters on one pic who haven't meet
  2. 80.000 people witnessing Streets for the first time is somehow cathartic.
  3. Originally posted by dieder:jees. dont make a fuss, i say stupid things all the time. but anyway, it's sooo typical for how that country gets runned. BLEGH.

run/ran/run, hoe!

Maybe I should post that in the language discussion topic?
  4. Originally posted by Risto:Setlist was good for the Russians. Since it was their first show there, you cant omit the biggest hits without disappointing a huge part of your audience.

Sure if it was 2-3 nighter for the 20th time in Russia things should have been different.

To be honest, I've seen them 3 times and if they played the Moscow setlist I would gone home quite happy. Although it's nice for them to change it up, I still love the hits.
  5. They play hits for a good reason. For the general audience they are the 'best' u2 songs. But the terms hits and mainstream seem to be cursed for some people.

And with 4 unreleased songs debuting this leg we cant complain.
  6. Oh but we can!

It would have been SO(!) much better if those four songs were unplayed ones from previous albums. We'd get to hear the new ones soon enough anyway, wouldn't we?

7. Couldn't agree more. God it takes me back to last August. You never forget your first Streets or even second, actually
  8. Originally posted by carlibengarli:Oh but we can!

It would have been SO(!) much better if those four songs were unplayed ones from previous albums. We'd get to hear the new ones soon enough anyway, wouldn't we?

I agree. I have to admit that I'd like to get my hands (ears) on studio versions of these new songs and give them a few listens before hearing them in concert. Hey, I like to "sing-along" at a U2 show - even if annoys the audience members around me!
  9. Enyone now where I can find a list of songs that plays before the show?
    Especially after the support group