1. Originally posted by Sateily:
    P.S.
    MacStripey I was standing right behind you At a concert in Frankfurt, . I wanted to meet, but i was too shy. Now I am very sorry about this.
    Here's your spin on the photo next to my friend Nastya

[image]

oh no, Marina..... can't believe you were right next/behind me and I didn't know it why didn't you just tap on my shoulder and say hi - I don't bite aah, too sad, I would have loved to meet you there and talk to you. Really, what a missed chance. That's the main reason why I wear the u2start shirt (besides promoting the side, hello crew ) - so that other u2starters see it and say hello are you going to any other show during the European gig? well, if so, promise me to come over and talk to me, should you ever see me again
  2. 2nd source up on dime...
  3. the concert was great, the best day of my life. the band seemed pleased with the audience. everyone was singing & enjoying the show. and I liked the setlist, people wanted to hear hits as it was U2's first gig in our country. I waited for "Sunday Bloody Sunday", "New Year's Day", "Pride" & they played them. "Knockin' on heaven's door" was a great surprise, one of my favourite songs ever.

I can't say that words like "FUCK RUSSIA!" are something unexpected. I guess it's a natural thing to say about Russia, especially when you know nothing about it. the only thing is that this forum is dedicated to U2, and such stupidity isn't something that you want to find here. and we Russians musn't apologize for our terrible organization because we can't be responsible for what others do. a lot of our people signed the ONE & Amnesty International petitions & were angry with the arrest situation.

for those saying something about "the Russian freedom", I won't be surprised if you think that Lenin is still alive & we are all communists. long live the stereotypes.

4. Doesn't seem like it.

If you haven't already, you really should give it a listen – it's fantastic! 4:15 into the following video:

5. New Source up on u2torrents...

2010-08-25 - Moscow Luzhniki Stadium (Alex L)

Lineage: Audio Technica Hypercardioids > SP-Preamp > SP-Archos Cable > Archos Gmini 402> USB cable > PC

convert....audio mp3, please?
  6. Intolerance is an error

7. You just know Bono is gonna see that on one of his off days and use it in some song as the central lyric. ''Intolerance bay-beeeeee-an error of into-lera-nce....''

oh no, Marina..... can't believe you were right next/behind me and I didn't know it why didn't you just tap on my shoulder and say hi - I don't bite aah, too sad, I would have loved to meet you there and talk to you. Really, what a missed chance. That's the main reason why I wear the u2start shirt (besides promoting the side, hello crew ) - so that other u2starters see it and say hello are you going to any other show during the European gig? well, if so, promise me to come over and talk to me, should you ever see me again

That must be the closest miss of u2starters ever. If I see any u2start shirts at my show I'll be sure to pop up and say hi.