1. Oh that was uncalled for Sergio!!

Been visiting few times a week - just didn't see anything worthy of my comments
  2. Originally posted by Ali709:[..]
    Oh that was uncalled for Sergio!!

Been visiting few times a week - just didn't see anything worthy of my comments
    Wow good counterattack from your side, telling us that our content hasn't been interesting enough........
  3. Lool, yes I did it's probably more the band's fault!
  4. I've been listening to Zooropa a lot more recently, incredible album considering how much time they dedicated to the recording of the album. Really loving Some Days Are Better Than Others at the moment, completely fascinated by the groove.

Saw a poll on Twitter yesterday of some fan looking to find out what album is better than another. Songs of Innocence was narrowly beating Zooropa, I don't know how that's possible.
  5. Originally posted by KieranU2:I've been listening to Zooropa a lot more recently, incredible album considering how much time they dedicated to the recording of the album. Really loving Some Days Are Better Than Others at the moment, completely fascinated by the groove.

Saw a poll on Twitter yesterday of some fan looking to find out what album is better than another. Songs of Innocence was narrowly beating Zooropa, I don't know how that's possible.
    I think the reason SOI was narrrowly beating zooropa was the style of songs on the album. Like Babyface, DGPFYCC and Numb are more of an acquired taste I'd argue. However if your saying you prefer zooropa then I agree with you, stay is and always has been my favourite song, zooropa is one of my favourite album openers and just a great song too, Lemon is amazing, and dirty Day is another, in fact I love the whole album just about. The only thing that would have made it better for me would be no johnny cash on the wanderer but that's personal preference.
  6. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I think the reason SOI was narrrowly beating zooropa was the style of songs on the album. Like Babyface, DGPFYCC and Numb are more of an acquired taste I'd argue. However if your saying you prefer zooropa then I agree with you, stay is and always has been my favourite song, zooropa is one of my favourite album openers and just a great song too, Lemon is amazing, and dirty Day is another, in fact I love the whole album just about. The only thing that would have made it better for me would be no johnny cash on the wanderer but that's personal preference.
    I totally agree. I've never been a fan of The Wanderer, I feel as if it is rather ill-fitting as a conclusion to Zooropa. I don't know what could have finished it, but it never sounded right to me.
  7. The Wanderer would me much more appreciated if it was sung by Bono instead of Mr Cash. It's a good song.
  8. yes, would be great if they done a Bono vocal version as a b-side or live.
  9. If I ever listen to the wanderer now it's the semi live version they did for the johnny cash tribute night. I'm happy enough with that for now.
  10. For me SOI is by far a better record than Zooropa. Only 2 good songs on Zooropa, stay and Zooropa. The rest of tracks you can hardly call a song.