1. The First Time and Dirty Day are among their best works.

2. Wtf? And your name is pomarter? You’re joking right?

SoE should be a single then with a few b sides

3. I agree with your thoughts on those three songs. Fantastic tunes.

An EP??? I'll give it six songs:
    Side A
    1. Zooropa
    2. Lemon
    3. Stay
    Side B
    1. Dirty Day
    2. Numb (because you can't completely change history,,,maybe omit it as a single, however).
    3. The First Time

Edit: I might have to swap a Side A song with a Side B song due to imbalanced running times.

4. Well, the username is popmarter not zooropian!
  5. Originally posted by Pipo:[..]

Wtf? And your name is pomarter? You’re joking right?

SoE should be a single then with a few b sides
    Zooropa is basically leftovers from Achtung baby it was a stop gap it has it's moments but it should have been a 5 track EP ,Hold me Thrill me was a serious contender for the album and would have made it a lot better had they included it,I just think side 2 feels a bit under cooked.
  6. Originally posted by popmarter:[..]
    Zooropa is basically leftovers from Achtung baby it was a stop gap it has it's moments but it should have been a 5 track EP ,Hold me Thrill me was a serious contender for the album and would have made it a lot better had they included it,I just think side 2 feels a bit under cooked.
    Zooropa is what Achtung didn’t have the balls to be.
  7. Yea I’ve had seven pints. I gladly retract but Zooropa seriously has to be held to the same high standard as Achtung Baby.
  8. A big joke. With lots beer.....
  9. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]

I agree with your thoughts on those three songs. Fantastic tunes.

An EP??? I'll give it six songs:
    Side A
    1. Zooropa
    2. Lemon
    3. Stay
    Side B
    1. Dirty Day
    2. Numb (because you can't completely change history,,,maybe omit it as a single, however).
    3. The First Time

Edit: I might have to swap a Side A song with a Side B song due to imbalanced running times.
    Swap Numb with Down All the Days