1. every time I listen to Zooropa it just gets better. I'm really appreciating a lot now. In the past, I thought it was just an experimental album with a few good songs, but it has grown on me so much these last couple of years and it's truly brilliant all the way through.
  2. I love every single bit of this masterpiece, even the siren at the end of The Wanderer.
  3. Originally posted by iamcrazytonight:every time I listen to Zooropa it just gets better. I'm really appreciating a lot now. In the past, I thought it was just an experimental album with a few good songs, but it has grown on me so much these last couple of years and it's truly brilliant all the way through.
    I need to pick up the vinyl.
  4. I'd love the band to release some extra material from this album one day, such as the early demos for 'If God Will Send His Angels' and 'Wake Up Dead Man' which I've read was a completely different arrangement and big rock number.
  5. Originally posted by EridescoFly:I'd love the band to release some extra material from this album one day, such as the early demos for 'If God Will Send His Angels' and 'Wake Up Dead Man' which I've read was a completely different arrangement and big rock number.
  6. the 2018 remaster vinyl sounds so good. I enjoyed it so much & decided to also get the blue one

7. You should listen to it more often, try 2, 3 times a week. Use alcohol Or/ and drugs to stimulate. Then you know
  8. Read in someone post Sydney ‘93 was the preak of U2s carreer (agree): zooropa is the album. Pop ISW gat followed. Half of it is on zooropa’s sleeve. Realy would love to hear those versions, alternate takes (the first time had an up version i read (they kept for themselves).
    If there’s a reissue to with loods of extras it has to be zooropa
  9. Definitely top 5 of all their albums - such a sublime, and underappreciated (in the wide sense) record of theirs.

Every song is a masterpiece, but Stay might be their most beautiful record - as in the recording of a song. It's just so perfect, it soars.
  10. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:Definitely top 5 of all their albums - such a sublime, and underappreciated (in the wide sense) record of theirs.

Every song is a masterpiece, but Stay might be their most beautiful record - as in the recording of a song. It's just so perfect, it soars.
    Side 2 or the last 5 songs aren't great it should have been an EP. Zooropa, Lemon and Stay soar above the rest.