1. wow! that was fast! wanted to re-live Zurich II since i left the stadium LOL!

2. same goes for me -- minus the rain ~5 hours to go until my download will finish... so looking forward to see it all again
  3. dear god, I just watched the whole Zurich II dvd....
    it brings back all the emotions of that night.... the rain, omg I felt the need to drag out my rain coat again and put it on -- a masterpiece, this one. Will never forget the magic that happened when they played Sunday Bloody Sunday, when people ran out of the GA and we moved forward, with this "now more than ever, give a sh** on the rain" feeling. Something happened then and there and the show became magic. Bless that awful rain

absolutely worth downloading, everyone!!
  4. Streets from the Zurich 2 multicam is simply the best piece of amateur footage i've seen. Perfect in every way possible.

Show of the tour. Watching it just reaffirms it. Look at the people dance during Streets. Perfect.
  5. I can totally agree what you two wrote about Streets and Sunday. Brilliant what Julien did with the little sources he had, and the timing and choice of cams during Streets is simply astonishing, let alone the atmosphere.
    When watching how awfully heavy it rained I actually cannot believe I was there, and what the guys did on stage. I gotta say this concert has surely a bunch of the best live renditions of this tour. Especially Sunday Bloody Sunday - rarely I've seen Bono so into it and REALLY living the music and power.
    Also Streets, One, Until The End ... and Bono's epic lyrics failures, too funny!
  6. If two persons who werethere (Kirsten and Katja) and a person who's usually very critical and skeptical towards U2 (Gerard) say this is recommendable, I really believe it is. I haven't downloaded anything bigger than 200 MB (U2-related, I mean) in months, but... Hell, I'm gonna get this one Thanks for the passionate reviews people
  7. I actually really enjoy watching this multicam. Never thought I was going to enjoy it. Better than the Dublin I multicam by far. This concert would have been great to go to, even though it was raining so heavily, it would have still been amazing. So many great performances in it, Streets, MOTD... Has to be one of the best Mothers I have ever listened to.

But the multicam, brilliantly put together and I have to thank the people who have had the time to put it together and to the person who made it freeleech Because I wouldn't have downloaded if it wasn't freeleech.

Right, off to bed, I'm tired and babbling a load of shite. I'll read this in the morning and think "WTF?"
  8. Freeleach? Shall start in the morning then Anybody know any good software for converting these files to iPod format?
  9. There are plenty, but imToo (long-time-affair) and Format Factory (recently discovered) are my favorites. The latter works particullary good when it comes to video files.
  10. Format factory, nice one dude