1. Did they give u this as reason? Cannot imagine the MP3 discussion led them to do this.

2. I think Sergio runs a different username over there. I myself have been banned from 2 other sites. Boo to politics

3. U2santos - isn't that the one?
  4. Yep, I'm U2santos over there. LikeASong was already in use...
  5. Well, in that case I can't see any hint on you being banned. Especially not for being associated with this site. The other crew members are there, too. Sometimes with VIP status.
    Must be another problem if you can't download there, I guess.
  6. It's not that I can't download. It's that I can't even ENTER the site:

Anyway, this topic is about the beautiful concerts that took place in Zurich, I'm sorry for having turned this into a discussion on my U2T banning. Sorry

7. Then it's probably a problem on your end. Even when you're banned, you can reach the site. You just can't log in. Tried a proxy?

8. Originally posted by yeah:Then it's probably a problem on your end. Even when you're banned, you can reach the site. You just can't log in. Tried a proxy?

haha, yes, but no result. Proxys and anonymyzers make me able to reach the login page (as they change/hide my IP), but then U2T (although recognises me and says "Welcome back ! Your last visit was on jueves, 30 de diciembre de 2010 13:40:48") keeps requesting my username and password each time I click anything, as if I wasn't logged in.
    They banned my IP, that's all. But it's weird, because I have a dynamic IP and I can never reach their page, no matters the day I try or how many times I renew my IP...