2010-09-22 - Brussels
Tour: U2 360° Tour
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 6
Videos: 1

1. It's cheesy as hell but WTF, Walk On can't compare!!!

They never put it right live since 1989, though. But I don't mind - just fucking try it!
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

It's cheesy as hell but WTF, Walk On can't compare!!!

They never put it right live since 1989, though. But I don't mind - just fucking try it!

A Shite song in a good era is harder to stomach than a shite song in a shite era. Therefore my factual logic means Walk On is better.
  3. Originally posted by germcevoy:A Shite song in a good era is harder to stomach than a shite song in a shite era. Therefore my factual logic means Walk On is better.

I get your point. I simply differ in the calification of the R&H song.
  4. We plan to be in Brussels around 4pm, 1.5 hours before the gates open and to avoid being stuck in massive traffic jams. Looking forward to it, I hope they play Mercy and Mothers. Don't care about the rest, it's all good when I'm there lol.
  5. Me says it's time for Acrobat after that bunch of 11 songs no-one thought they would play.
  6. Good luck, Casper
  7. Originally posted by bartajax:I just think its cool when they try something else/new. Just think its great if they mix some songs up.

I guess AIWY is going to be played at one of the shows. Or maybe something else new/special. Dont see them playing the same setlist 2 nights.

why do you assume that they are going to play AIWIY? would be a cool change though

8. Soundchecked in Paris. 2 night residency. Things often change. Possible they'll throw this one in there
  9. Originally posted by MWSAH:We plan to be in Brussels around 4pm, 1.5 hours before the gates open and to avoid being stuck in massive traffic jams. Looking forward to it, I hope they play Mercy and Mothers. Don't care about the rest, it's all good when I'm there lol.

We'll be there around 4PM too, leave from Holland at 2.

10. They rehearsed it 2 times already and at the most cities who get 2 shows there were some changes, so i hope and think they will try AIWIY out at one of the nights, and maybe some other songs too. Bad maybe or Desire
  11. plan to leave around noon as soon as the postman was here and hope to be there around 4pm, should be 4 hours of driving with a short break inbetween - god that cold is so nasty, damn Zurich no idea how to stand through 2 nights of party but I'll be there