1. for me hole the POP album
  2. Lady With The Spinning Head
    The Extended Dance Mix is so good
  3. Tomorrow, Love comes tumbling, Hawkmoon 269, All I want is you (sure, it's pretty popular to us, but I believe it could've easily been on the level - of 'fame' - of With or without you & Beautiful Day), So Cruel, Holy Joe, Flower Child, All my life (Eze beach clip... man I want this one released someday! )
    It's also fair to say POP has got quite a few underrated gems; Please is brilliant and doesn't get as recognition & credit as it should which is the case for POP in general of course...
    I'd also argue that White as snow & Cedars of Lebanon are really special songs that deserve more love in the U2 community
  4. A newy but Lights of Home ( St Petersburg Mix ) It seems to cop some crap , but its a masterpiece!
  5. I've read through the majority of posts I don't think I saw Running To Stand Still at all,any love in the house for this amazing tune??

After watching alot of JT30 gigs I developed a real love for the albums non singles One Tree Hill is incredible.

Still say If God Will Send His Angels is one of the most underrated releases,Do You Feel Loved also.I love Gone live be but don't like the studio version.

Also I'd add SDABTO,Kite,In A Little While and Landlady.
  6. Jesus, SDABTO took some thinking...
  7. Tomorrow from October stands out for me as an underrated song
  8. Miracle Drug is one. I was also going to say In a Little While but that was played on Elevation, Vertigo and 360 so not sure it counts. I think Red Hill Mining Town is underrated too.
  9. Song for Someone as well.