1. I would agree, but it was only played a few times and then just dropped off the setlist completely. I don’t know if it was too personal or if they just couldn’t figure it out the way they wanted. I wish it had been played more, at least till the Joshua tree tour. I feel like the last 2 minutes of that song just bring the whole thing home for me.
  2. Tomorrow is one of the greatest ever U2 songs in my opinion, I would agree that it is underrated. I would absolutely love to hear it played live again but I know that's highly unlikely.

3. Agreed, I think both versions are masterpieces though but live which was more like the St. Peter’s mix was superb.

4. I agree with that one as well, most of their later work is underrated to at least a certain degree probably only Vertigo and elevation I think are overrated maybe a few seem to get the attention they deserve but mostly great songs from them are going largely unnoticed.
  5. California (There is No End to Love)....grossly underrated. Should have been the leadoff single from Songs of Innocence
  6. Another one I agree with, I think it’s the best song on SOI or joint best with the troubles maybe, both songs are top 10 post 2000 u2 songs and top 25 ever imo.
  7. Criminally underplayed in 2015.
  8. I could be wrong but I think leading with California (as opposed to The Miracle) would have put them down a preferred-popularity path. It’s much more in line with the sounds of 2014.
  9. Lucifers Hands

Might be in my top 10 U2 songs
  10. I've cued up Wire for my podcast that I'm doing this month. Don't normally play U2 as my show leans towards an electronica, indie/goth vibe. Really rocks, wish we had an official '84-85 show just for that song alone.