1. Originally posted by WojBhoy[..]

Definitely, the R&H DVD version where it's just Bono crouching on stage in the rain...eery and incredible...

PS - see Dan? I do like R&H! lol

DVD = not the album. Lol.
  2. Mothers of the Dissapeared...great, great song!
  3. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

DVD = not the album. Lol.

*sighs*

Ok, R&H ERA then lol. Remember the "sod" picture?
  4. Originally posted by MWSAHMothers of the Dissapeared...great, great song!

Si signore!
  5. Originally posted by WojBhoy[..]

*sighs*

Ok, R&H ERA then lol. Remember the "sod" picture?

And agreement from here on MOTD
  6. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

And agreement from here on MOTD

I love listening/watching performances from South American shows (especially Buenos Aires '06 when Edge plays the charanga, although it does take a while for the crowd to quiet down enough to be able to hear it lol!), and the PopMart show when Bono has all of the original mothers holding up pictures of their missing family, just so chilling yet heartbreaking...
  7. Originally posted by WojBhoy[..]

I love listening/watching performances from South American shows (especially Buenos Aires '06 when Edge plays the charanga, although it does take a while for the crowd to quiet down enough to be able to hear it lol!), and the PopMart show when Bono has all of the original mothers holding up pictures of their missing family, just so chilling yet heartbreaking...

Agreed
  8. I have always wondered why Gone wasn't one of U2's biggest songs. It has a monster guitar and is one of their best live songs. I know it made the 2nd greatest hits which may exclude it from being underated, but I think it should be bigger.
  9. Originally posted by notcomingdownI have always wondered why Gone wasn't one of U2's biggest songs. It has a monster guitar and is one of their best live songs. I know it made the 2nd greatest hits which may exclude it from being underated, but I think it should be bigger.

Good shout. Would certainly like to see it back the next tour.
  10. Agree with Gone. Walk On was neglected a bit during the Vertigo Tour along with Wake Up Dead Man (sounds so creepy as a closer)
  11. Originally posted by notcomingdownI have always wondered why Gone wasn't one of U2's biggest songs. It has a monster guitar and is one of their best live songs. I know it made the 2nd greatest hits which may exclude it from being underated, but I think it should be bigger.

I agree. Maybe it's the production of the song on the album. I didn't get the song until i heard a live version and then, later on, the new mix (Best of 1990-2000). But i know that it's a matter of taste, a lot of people on this forum prefer the original mix. anyway, this one should be a live staple.
  12. Originally posted by feffut[..]

I agree. Maybe it's the production of the song on the album. I didn't get the song until i heard a live version and then, later on, the new mix (Best of 1990-2000). But i know that it's a matter of taste, a lot of people on this forum prefer the original mix. anyway, this one should be a live staple.

I love it as a song, but it's not a definite favourite. Perhaps a bit underrated, but then again I think that about a lot of U2 stuff that isn't known by the mainstream