2010-09-26 - San Sebastian
Tour: U2 360° Tour
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 6
Videos: 1
  1. Parts one:

Parts two:
  2. Hello everyone
    In the concerts of the tour, all the stadiums had a plan (in black and white) of each stadium that was selled on T-shirts and was also on internet Has someone the photo of anoeta stadium plan?

For example this is Camp Nou stadium
    --------------

3. One year ago, Spanish Eyes was starting to sound over the Anoeta Stadium. I'm gonna watch the excellent multicam by Shannon in the honour of the first anniversary of this amazing concert in which I had the pleasure to be
  4. Two years ago

5. Make it four. What a concert it was!!

But now happily there's a new album and a tour in sight
  6. It's amazing how Space Oddity by Mr Bowie and Rocket Man by Sir Elton John can give me such strong goosebumps, all associated to one of the best nights of my life. Long live 360 tour ♥ Thank U2 for giving us a great life.
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:It's amazing how Space Oddity by Mr Bowie and Rocket Man by Sir Elton John can give me such strong goosebumps, all associated to one of the best nights of my life. Long live 360 tour ♥ Thank U2 for giving us a great life.

absolutely
  8. Five years!

9. And in two weeks (hopefully)!
  10. I've uploaded @shannon19's excellent multicam to Youtube, there were bits and pieces but not the full show. Now there it is. One of the best nights of my life.