2010-10-02 - Coimbra
Tour: U2 360° Tour
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 2
Videos: 1
  1. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Yes, you're lucky ... hahaha, not really... it's just that I do that exact same gestures when I have those stabbing side pains I'm talking about - don't you know what I mean? They're pretty common to me, happen maybe twice a month or so. Very annoying, you can barely breathe... they can last for over a minute and then fully disappear. Hence my association, I thought it could be the same that happened to Bono.

I would get that checked, seriously. Any pain that seems to come and go with consistency sounds like a sign that something is wrong somewhere, either in the area the pain is coming from or even from some psychological neglect of a different problem all together. Anyway good luck with it, hope all is well with you and Bono.

2. The new song is longer than Mercy, so you all know what I'm thinking now...

And really great images, by the way!
  3. Still loving this song

4. Sound on this much better than anything i've heard so far. thanks!

5. COOL!
    who cares about the fact that it's just Dirty Day+HMTMKMKM put together in a blender?
    I actually find this really enjoyable! I like it. a LOT.

(and sooooo much better than the version that was played by those unknown guys for the musical)
  6. Boy Falls From The Sky is better than the new Mercy, it's also better than Glastonbury. The song structure and lyrics remind me of the kind of songs you'd get off either AB or Zooropa. Plus listen to the sound, I mean, the mix; bass, drums and guitar sounds fantastic. By the way, Bono's lyrics at the end were really cool!

This is what we need more of - more edgy, rockier, "I don't give a fuck" type of style in U2 songs.

This song proves they still have what it takes. Why they don't write like this more often, I don't know...

7. Maybe Larry and Adam have been bringing them down all these years
  8. Would anyone know if there any audio to the Coimbra 2?

9. JEEEZ, in that video, with that guitar sound (which reminds me of AB era) and the way bono is dressed holding the guitar, looks like they've been transported back to Zoo TV - especially when bono says 'SHIT' as well lol!! :Y :M
  10. You're damn right. Actually I think it's the closest they've ever been to ZooTV. And this is the best leg since then. Those guys are amazing, they really surprised me (us?) by changing all that stuff. I was expecting one or two new songs, but six. And seeing Bono being Bono again (not that quite pointless man he was becoming since Elevation, especially on Vertigo and 360° first legs) makes me really happy. Can't wait to see the other legs of the tour.
  11. Good recording of the first night. See related content.
  12. I'm surprised that there is no audio from the second night yet? I have been unsuccessfully trying to rip Boy Falls From The Sky's audio from YouTube but it is not working.