1. 1, Bad, live aid
    2,first time i heard streets live, glasgow 87 first night
    3, running to stand still zootv.
    4, walk on
  2. Moment of surrender
  3. Just shed a few tears to Edge's falsetto in Stuck in a Moment on the Slane DVD...when the horns kick in, and he's just still playing perfectly, singing like an angel...I just couldn't help it. This band is everything to me.
  4. Depends on the performance, and the mood I'm in.

Various live versions of Bad, the R&H version of SBS, Tomorow, MOS, and Stay have been known to do it among others.

I'm looking for a particulair live version of Tomorow. I'm pretty sure it was from the War tour, and you can hear the crwod singing along. Anyone know which version that is?
  5. I don't shed any tears but when I listen to Bad it chokes me up...especially from Live Aid
  6. The only studio song that made me cry the first time I heard it was October.
    Others do make me feel emotional, but none of them made me actually "shed tears" the first time I heard them, except October. I listened to it for the first time in an October, around 5-6 years ago, and I was sad at the time, the song just made me let go of the tears...
  7. it just happened today that I switched on the ATYCLB cd... and I was doing office work and the songs were just playing in the background.... when Kite came up and I felt the hair on my neck stand up all of a sudden.... as I haven't listened to that song in a very very long time.... and suddenly I "listened" again, really listened.... and when that part of "I'm a man... I'm not a child... a man who sees the shadow behind your eyes..." came up, I really got tears in my eyes. Glad I was alone then
  8. Originally posted by MacStripey:it just happened today that I switched on the ATYCLB cd... and I was doing office work and the songs were just playing in the background.... when Kite came up and I felt the hair on my neck stand up all of a sudden.... as I haven't listened to that song in a very very long time.... and suddenly I "listened" again, really listened.... and when that part of "I'm a man... I'm not a child... a man who sees the shadow behind your eyes..." came up, I really got tears in my eyes. Glad I was alone then

Beautiful Kirsten
  9. My girlfriend has tears in her eyes every-single-time he hears that part of Kite, doesn't mind how many times she listen to it, when or where. Always.