1. So I just loaded this into my iTunes and the album is labelled as "Salome"...is that the "official" name for this boot?
  2. Originally posted by double_psycheSo I just loaded this into my iTunes and the album is labelled as "Salome"...is that the "official" name for this boot?

There a different names for this and other versions floating around. Salome is one of them.

3. My Favorit song is Heaven and Hell !!!
    I love the Guitarsound!!!
  4. Thank u very much for this!
  5. Thank you very much Asso and Likasong: thanks for the bump!
  6. Originally posted by katherine94

Thanks for posting these. I had them at one point but the discs went missing. I Love "Sweet Baby Jane", "Morning Child" (various mixes)... it is interesting to hear some of the sonwriting process while in the early stages.

7. Originally posted by anstratdubh1979[..]

Thanks for posting these. I had them at one point but the discs went missing. I Love "Sweet Baby Jane", "Morning Child" (various mixes)... it is interesting to hear some of the sonwriting process while in the early stages.

I love Bono talking to the other three during a song. You can really hear how they started a song like UTEOTW
  8. Could someone goodly, who has it, upload this nice bootleg in the higher bitrate, please? Many thanx in advance. Regards, Lee
  9. Reposted at a higher bitrare (mp3@192)
  10. Are these full songs, eg early versions of songs that were not included on AB, kinda like how Native Son is an early version of Vertigo.

Because I have some AB outtakes eg Chances Away, High as a Kite, and they basically sound like jam session recordings, or songs in progress and not complete as yet.
  11. Originally posted by vanquish:Are these full songs, eg early versions of songs that were not included on AB, kinda like how Native Son is an early version of Vertigo.

Because I have some AB outtakes eg Chances Away, High as a Kite, and they basically sound like jam session recordings, or songs in progress and not complete as yet.

It's pretty much the beginnings of several songs, and songs in progress. High As A Kite, I think is Salome, and there are about eight versions of it here. You also get to hear the band talking and some elements are instantly recognisable of Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses, and the very early version of Wake Up Dead Man is in there somewhere.

About three hours worth here, and it's quite interesting to hear what the songs could have come out like.