1. Originally posted by drewhiggins:[..]

It's pretty much the beginnings of several songs, and songs in progress. High As A Kite, I think is Salome, and there are about eight versions of it here. You also get to hear the band talking and some elements are instantly recognisable of Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses, and the very early version of Wake Up Dead Man is in there somewhere.

About three hours worth here, and it's quite interesting to hear what the songs could have come out like.

But there's no actual, listenable songs right? just work in progress.
  2. Apologies for a 3 year bump (Just happen to be in Achtung mood).

I downloaded a set of songs from here a few months ago, great quality, but I think is was a sort of 'Best Of Compilation' and as such only contains around 20 songs. On this thread there are 35 songs/tracks.

What I was wondering is this the definitive list of tracks from the Achtung Baby sessions or are there even more floating around that the 35 posted here?

EDIT: Ignore me. I've just found the complete (I hope) sessions in the miscellaneous section. Appears I got the Noiseless remaster.

EDIT 2: Downloaded, processed, tagged...just over 7 hours worth of music!
  3. Can anyone repost these again? Many thanks!
  4. Must say I'm digging Heaven and Hell.
  5. I agree with Sergio. This is the best version. It stays true to the original vinyl box set "rehearsals and full versions" which claim to be exact sequence of recording sessions...
  6. Can someone repost it again? Thank you in advance.
  7. I've got a CD called U2 The Achtung Baby Working Tapes.
    It's from Islands Records.
    And in the inlay is written: Island Records now proudly presents the essential unreleased material from thes working tapes on this promotional CD to give our regards to all those who helped to promote U2 past te last years.
    Number on the CD: PRCD 262 11 D
    1997 Not Us LTD

Does anyone knows anything about these CD

8. I have a cd named The making of the making of Achtung Baby....
    Around the date of the original issue of AB there was around a famous double lp in Italy....all black ( kinda Prince ) with the sessions of AB
    Btw I got this