1. Originally posted by LikeASongI'm seeing them live next November the 4th. EXCITED. It's amazing, since I didn't know they were doing an European tour (which kicks off in Madrid by the way), I learnt it this evening when I went to collect some other tickets, and instantly decided and bought the tix. Exciting.

Oh, and I'm planning to tape the show, by the way. EITS being an instrumental band helps a lot to my intentions - I virtually can't keep my mouth shut when I attend shows where I know the lyrics ...

SOO JEALOUS D: I'VE BEEN DYING TO SEE THEM. Next time they're in town for sureeee. have fun and let me know how it is sergio!!!
  2. Listening to "Earth is Not a Cold Dead Place" in homage to this topic....what a fantastic first 20 minutes the first two songs become

They say so much without saying anything at all. Words do not limit this band in terms of their emotions.
  3. ^^couldn't have said it better myself <3
  4. okay, never heard of them, but reading all this excitement about them here...... seeked "Your hand in mine" on YT, listening to it now. Curious.
  5. After all the Coldplay hype, I'm now getting ready to attend the EITS show. Setlist.fm tells me the average setlist this year is:

The Only Moment We Were Alone
    Yasmin the Light
    Last Known Surroundings
    Postcard From 1952
    Catastrophe and the Cure
    The Birth and Death of the Day
    Your Hand in Mine
    Greet Death
    Let Me Back In

With an ocassional chance to get Trembling Hands or The Moon Is Down instead of Yasmin... Oh well, this is looking great. It's gonna be epic.
  6. I realize I haven't written here since days before the show!! Oh well, I don't have much time so I won't go into a lot of detail, I will just copy the description from the video I've already uploaded onto YT:

One of the greatest concerts I've been to. These guys really KNOW how to pull out a tremendous show, full of energy and nailed performances. All their songs sounded really similar to their albums, but also very different, with a strong live feeling. They really nailed it.

I was lucky enough to film the whole show... The security men on the first row were turning people's recorgings down, and I escaped them all throughout the concert! :-)

The full setlist was:

The Only Moment We Were Alone
    Last Known Surroundings
    Catastrophe and the Cure
    Postcard From 1952
    Greet Death
    Yasmin the Light
    The Birth and Death of the Day
    Your Hand in Mine
    Let Me Back In

Due to Youtube limitations, I can't upload it all in one big file -as I recorded it-, so I have to re-encode it in separate songs. That means a loss of quality and an inconvenience for watching, but there's simply no other way... If Youtube allows me someday to upload 2 hours videos, I will upload it in full ;-)

ENJOY! Thanks for watching!!

7. Recorded with that Zoom thingie?
  8. Yes, but terribly encoded to MP4 -for uploading&size purposes- ... That's not the real quality of it. I will upload the rest of the concert in the next days, and then you'll see how greatly it records.
  9. I'm mainly interested in the sound.
  10. I was on the first row and these guys are LOUD, conditions weren't optimal. Bass drum makes the audio pop every now and then. If you want to see actual audio quality, check out this:

Crystal clear.
  11. These guys look good. Belfast date coming up soon too.
  12. so jealous, i've been dying to see them live forever! next time i'm so going!