1. I always wanted a song by Damon Albarn and Bono idk
  2. I’ve downloaded a Bertogo show for the first time in near ten years. That The First Time snippet from Chicago is stupendous.
  3. Originally posted by germcevoy:I’ve downloaded a Bertogo show for the first time in near ten years. That The First Time snippet from Chicago is stupendous.
    Bertogo Tour is underrated.
  4. Three pints. The reception that WOWY got in some of those final JT19 shows was truly wholesome. It’s easy to forget the weight and impact of songs like that, especially in places where it has never been played live.
  5. Hopefully there will be a Grafton Street busking session in Dublin very soon ...
  6. How much longer would it have taken to come up with something better than ‘dudadudaduda’ in Original of the Species? Bloody ruins it.
  7. Originally posted by germcevoy:How much longer would it have taken to come up with something better than ‘dudadudaduda’ in Original of the Species? Bloody ruins it.
    Would have taken them several mixes and re-recordings of the extra verse, then some extra producer(s) would have come in and delayed the release of HTDAAB to 2007
  8. Bad in 1992 has to be one of the most spectacular propositions in U2 history. More mesmerising is that Bad was only 8 years old at the time.
  9. The end of the year it will be 20 years since ATYCLB, same length of time for the Joshua Tree to 2007. What the fuck
  10. It does seem crazy that ATYCLB is nearly 20 years old. It was the first U2 album I looked forward to after discovering them with Pop. Now I am the same age they were when they made it..
  11. Yet TJT already felt so old in 2007, while ATYCLB feels like yesterday to me