1. I'm quite fortunate that the good shows I've attended have great recordings.
  2. We all know Berlin 2 2018 would win
  3. They should release some obscure show nobody went to. Auckland 2 or some secondary market in the USA
  4. Listen to the guitar solo in Blå Himlen Blues by Imperiet (2:40-3:40). There was a time (Achtung Baby) when this could have been Edge playing it. But now? Will we ever hear an amazing Edge-solo like The Fly, Love Is Blindness or Until The End again?
  5. Originally posted by Hole:Listen to the guitar solo in Blå Himlen Blues by Imperiet (2:40-3:40). There was a time (Achtung Baby) when this could have been Edge playing it. But now? Will we ever hear an amazing Edge-solo like The Fly, Love Is Blindness or Until The End again?
    NLOTH was the last time Edge really shined. It's actually the album with the most solos I think: Unknown Caller, Breathe, Moment Of Surrender and Magnificent all have good ones.
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    NLOTH was the last time Edge really shined. It's actually the album with the most solos I think: Unknown Caller, Breathe, Moment Of Surrender and Magnificent all have good ones.
    And now Achtung Baby is closer in time to Boy than we are to NLOTH...
  7. If Bono travelled to Japan on a flight from Dublin, and Edge travelled to London by Ferry, who would get to the destination quicker?
  8. Hahaha that is such a scary thought.

The not so funny part of it is you think of what happened between Boy and AB (Boy, October, War, UABRS, TUF, Conspiracy, Joshua Tree, superstardom, Rattle & Hum, Lovetown) and what happened between NLOTH and now (SOI, JT30, SOE, JT32).
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    You forgot "Stand up comedy",he shined on EBW,Cedarwood Road,California, Lights of home,Little things, Get out of your own way ,Book of your heart .