1. They should release another Passengers album, Original Soundtrack 2 before they quit playing music
  2. Is it true Noamie Campbell broke up with Adam before the 1st ZooTV gig in Sydney, I know he was hungover so he couldn't play, but is it true he drank so much because they broke up?
  3. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:[..]
    They should just release Heartland to Netflix or Apple TV and re-release it in cinemas when covid is gone, because it's gonna take a while before every cinema is open again

I agree!
  4. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:Is it true Noamie Campbell broke up with Adam before the 1st ZooTV gig in Sydney, I know he was hungover so he couldn't play, but is it true he drank so much because they broke up?
    Broke up in ‘94 didn’t they? I actually found their engagement announcement on AP News earlier: https://apnews.com/article/776ed2c113b99690c1510c1f69ce6b9d but all other articles involving their history suggest they broke up the following year.
  5. Originally posted by popmarter:[..]
    You forgot "Stand up comedy",he shined on EBW,Cedarwood Road,California, Lights of home,Little things, Get out of your own way ,Book of your heart .

The Edge really shined on TLTTGYA..... A masterful performance by Edge throughout the whole length of the song.
  6. Every day I wonder why so many people on Facebook, etc follow U2 if they are always bothered by every post they make?
  7. I love reading comments that go something like:

"Shut up about politics and play your songs!"
    "What songs do you want to hear?"
    "Sunday Bloody Sunday, Pride, New Years Day!"
  8. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:Is it true Noamie Campbell broke up with Adam before the 1st ZooTV gig in Sydney, I know he was hungover so he couldn't play, but is it true he drank so much because they broke up?
    They were both living life in the fast lane and burning the candle at both ends I don't think either were ready to settle down and play happy families.
  9. Originally posted by SJKamal:[..]
    I love reading comments that go something like:

"Shut up about politics and play your songs!"
    "What songs do you want to hear?"
    "Sunday Bloody Sunday, Pride, New Years Day!"
    Yes, this is exactly what I'm talking about.
  10. The lighting during the intro to Streets on the Elevation Tour is other worldly. The red screen rising behind Larry, the way the lights spin just as Larry starts beating the cymbals then the lights spin faster and brighter as Larry and Adam kick in just to culminate with the flash. It is utterly spectacular.
  11. Originally posted by germcevoy:The lighting during the intro to Streets on the Elevation Tour is other worldly. The red screen rising behind Larry, the way the lights spin just as Larry starts beating the cymbals then the lights spin faster and brighter as Larry and Adam kick in just to culminate with the flash. It is utterly spectacular.
    That and LoveTown (although any 80s tour would do in its place) are the only two tours that I really wish I could have seen. I can live without all the others