1. The second flash after the bridge (for the "love, love love" or "lalala" parts) has always been there, and luckily that includes VT. But they should have used the opening flash too. It's just an integral part of the song.
  2. -- let's not get personal --
  3. Following this site a long time now, I've to make my first post public here with te following thought.

What if U2 is making use of the concept everything you know is wrong. Using all media channels to throw information and (fake) news bits towards us. Wouldn't it be great if its turning out to be one big test of the concept used on their own audience and all comes together in the near future?
  4. Originally posted by hawkmoonned:Following this site a long time now, I've to make my first post public here with te following thought.

What if U2 is making use of the concept everything you know is wrong. Using all media channels to throw information and (fake) news bits towards us. Wouldn't it be great if its turning out to be one big test of the concept used on their own audience and all comes together in the near future?
    Please expand on this theory!
  5. Originally posted by hawkmoonned:Following this site a long time now, I've to make my first post public here with te following thought.

And the whole of SOS is just fake? God that would be amazing wouldn't it?
  6. Originally posted by hawkmoonned:Following this site a long time now, I've to make my first post public here with te following thought.

would like to belive that but i just can't..never been more lowpoint of me being an u2 fan, even if their new music didn always click with me, at least there were four lads representihg what friendship is, now i can say for neither..
  7. I would also like to believe that, but if the band were actually doing something like that (attempting to mind f*** us) - I imagine they'd be going so radical it'd almost be obvious.

Now I wish they were doing something like that, though
  8. The studio version of Bad really is glorious.
  9. I think the studio version is arguably the weakest version of the song. Bono’s vocal sounds awfully dragged out at times.
  10. Yep listening to the SOS version of songs really does make you appreciate the normal studio versions more.