1. I find it interesting that Bon Jovi has 25% more monthly listeners than U2

2. Why would they need time ? They had the pandemic to get creative and decided not to. This band is close to the end.
  3. Probably because of "Living on a prayer" it's on nearly every single 80s and Rock compilation the rest of their big streaming songs are on a par with U2s ....you have people like Robin Thicke and Goyte with 10 million listener's mainly because of one big song most of whom wouldn't be able to name 3 songs by those singers.
  4. Originally posted by popmarter:[..]
    Probably because of "Living on a prayer" it's on nearly every single 80s and Rock compilation the rest of their big streaming songs are on a par with U2s ....you have people like Robin Thicke and Goyte with 10 million listener's mainly because of one big song most of whom wouldn't be able to name 3 songs by those singers.
    Living in a prayer was exactly my thought. It’s a hit that dwarfed anything by U2.
  5. Oh come on. Wowy and I still havent found...are huge 80s hits.
  6. They are but they are big U2 hits. Livin on a prayer is just on a different plain in terms of general popularity by the masses. The Spotify numbers prove it. And I’m sure the radio figures too.
  7. I haven't checked but I'd say Livin' On A Prayer must be around the same number of streams than WOWY and maybe One... But Gerard is right: Bon Jovi's song is even more transversal and massive than any of the U2 hits.

Edit. Just checked it: WOWY has 860 million streams on Spotify and Livin' On A Prayer has 1,250 million. That's roughly a 25% more, which is basically the same figure with which Dylan opened this debate. Case closed.
  8. I think haters are equal. Only difference is that U2 haters are more haters of Bono-preaching and tax-stuff, while BJ haters are about the overproduced not so heavy rockmusic and of course his bad voice the last couple of years
  9. Originally posted by Zwervervriend:[..]
    I think haters are equal. Only difference is that U2 haters are more haters of Bono-preaching and tax-stuff, while BJ haters are about the overproduced not so heavy rockmusic and of course his bad voice the last couple of years

U2 or BJ
  10. Wtf. Who cares? Wish u2 goes more obscure and don’t care for who got the most. Maybe they deliver a good album. Take Nick Cave for example, or DM