1. If you listen again to the Horizon album, than listen to the remaster! Sounds better!
  2. I've always liked it even though I was a bit disappointed with it when it came out,just seem way too mellow especially for a big world tour.
    Very fond of the record and would've loved them to have kept the 360 tour Horizon heavy like in 2009.
  3. The songs came alive in 2009 on 360.
  4. It was a bit of a mixed bag for me. Breathe and boots definitely better live, couldn’t stand the I’ll go crazy remix and live Bono wasn’t vocally great when they tried to replicate the album version so it was best in studio. Magnificent was better in studio although edges solo’s were nice live, same with moment of surrender better in studio but edge bringing a better live solo. Unknown caller was definitely a better studio track as well, no line on the horizon probably about equal live and in studio but not the dreadful acoustic version.
  5. Originally posted by Unodostres123:[..]
    It was a bit of a mixed bag for me. Breathe and boots definitely better live, couldn’t stand the I’ll go crazy remix and live Bono wasn’t vocally great when they tried to replicate the album version so it was best in studio. Magnificent was better in studio although edges solo’s were nice live, same with moment of surrender better in studio but edge bringing a better live solo. Unknown caller was definitely a better studio track as well, no line on the horizon probably about equal live and in studio but not the dreadful acoustic version.
    I think they were all great live,apart from what they done with Magnificent towards the end,in fact I'd have been more happy if they'd have thrown in Stand Up Comedy and Fez, opportunity missed I reckon.
  6. It always cracked me up that the title of this thread has the "X years on" tacked onto it - I think its literally the only title of its kind
  7. Oh, wait I just looked at who started the thread - never change it
  8. Originally posted by Unodostres123:[..]
    It was a bit of a mixed bag for me. Breathe and boots definitely better live, couldn’t stand the I’ll go crazy remix and live Bono wasn’t vocally great when they tried to replicate the album version so it was best in studio. Magnificent was better in studio although edges solo’s were nice live, same with moment of surrender better in studio but edge bringing a better live solo. Unknown caller was definitely a better studio track as well, no line on the horizon probably about equal live and in studio but not the dreadful acoustic version.
    The solo on UC during 360 nearly touched the heavens so...I think you are wrong.
  9. Unknown caller was never suited to being a live track, its biggest strength was the mood it created and you didn’t get that same feeling live as you could sticking on a set of headphones and closing your eyes taking it in. The solo was also a bit overdone tbh, never really got the transition of ending it going back into the chorus smooth and all the extended bits were really forced sounding at times ‘Los Angeles, you know your name’ completely ruins the vibe of the song. Not a good live song.
  10. Originally posted by MattG:It always cracked me up that the title of this thread has the "X years on" tacked onto it - I think its literally the only title of its kind
    It makes me feel so old.
  11. Was brilliant live. Between Edge's guitar and Adam's bassline, it was great. I think all the NLOTH tracks they did live we're great, except for the Crazy remix..never liked that one