1. NLOTH, full band with a slightly longer pause before 'Im a traffic cop'.
  2. In general I do like NLOTH, the first leg of the 360 opening with the new songs was awsome. Problem is that the middle part of NLOTH has 3 weak songs and Boots is one of their worst songs ever.
  3. Do we think the Spotify tracks are the remastered version? Listening to NLOTH for the first time in a long time and it sounds fresh. Instruments sound clearer, particularly the guitar, and Bono's vocals lower in the mix. Unknown Caller, particularly the intro, sounds way better.
  4. NLOTH the song is great apart from the chorus. I think Pitchfork was who referred to it as "a fart of a hook" and I agree. It just sounds so forced, trying to fit that phrase into that melody etc.

Verses and bridge are fucking rock solid though.
  5. I received my copy today from U2.com and the dust sleeve with the = is in shred (left, bottom and half side are open...)
  6. Originally posted by drogba29:I received my copy today from U2.com and the dust sleeve with the = is in shred (left, bottom and half side are open...)
    Exactly the same thing happened to me, the PVC was in bits. They sorted it out quickly and there's a new one on the way. Give them a buzz for the quickest response: Customer Service 9-5 Eastern at 1-800-615-1324. From outside the U.S. use +1-434-812-4067 (2pm to 10pm in the UK).
  7. Originally posted by drogba29:I received my copy today from U2.com and the dust sleeve with the = is in shred (left, bottom and half side are open...)
    Yes. Call them. I got SOE vinyl with a split spine and they were very good about replacing it.
  8. Thank you for your advice...and hope!
  9. I still loathe this re release for two reasons
    WHERE ARE THE FANTASTIC B SIDES
    and the original sounded incredible on vinyl as is
  10. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:I still loathe this re release for two reasons
    WHERE ARE THE FANTASTIC B SIDES
    and the original sounded incredible on vinyl as is
    Fantastic B-Sides????There were none