1. a dilemma, i love the rockyness of in gods country but also running to stand still is a beautiful song,
  2. As others, I've been debating between Running To Stand Still and One Tree Hill (with great pain of my heart for discarting Mothers, Exit, IGC, Red Hill MT and TTYWires)... but I eventually voted for Running To Stand Still. Personal reasons over musical quality
  3. It's hard to say since this album is a masterpiece of heaven, but my choice is In God's Country...Such a powerfull song, full of energy, great vocals and great guitar
  4. I love all of those songs, but ultimatley it was between Running to Stand Still and One Tree Hill, went with One Tree just because of some of the solos Edge used to play during it.
  5. All the songs are perfect and have their different personal meaning.. But for me One Tree Hill wins
  6. Running to Stand Still, seriously. What a great song. I wish they still had lyrics like that in them.
  7. Impossible to choose...I just closed my eyes and randomly clicked
  8. Exit! And Bullet...
  9. i've noticed there's no "The joshua tree" option
    anyway i go for "Running to stand still" ... bitter and sweet song
  10. this is a hard choice looking at the pain in the posts in trying to decide.
  11. there could not be a harder poll LOL