1. A good quality leaked and I'm listening... and I agree with the post above, it should have been Alex solo album
  2. i listened to the new album and... is good, not the best album, but almost better than Suck it and See
  3. Just listened to the FLAC leak.

Veredict: The Last Shadow Puppets' third album is good, but still worse than the previous 2.

I refuse to think, believe or qualify this as an Arctic Monkeys album.
  4. Translation: "Like it or not, this is what defines the new ¿¿Arctic Monkeys"?? album"

5. Meh, I don't like the new album
  6. Terrible... it’s not a Whiplash, Zooropa/ Passengers, Think Tank, Kid A, etc. trying to do something different but not worked out at all. Awful.
  7. This is definitely different.

We're pleased to announce a very special show at the Royal Albert Hall on Thursday 7th June 2018 in aid of War Child.

To obtain tickets you can enter a ballot which is open from 10am today (Wednesday 16th May) until 8pm on Sunday 20th May.

It will cost £2 to enter the ballot and all proceeds go to War Child.

The successful entrants will be notified by email on Monday 21st May and will have 24 hours to purchase the tickets.

https://amballot.seetickets.com/event/arctic-monkeys-ballot/royal-albert-hall/1228276

I like the system.
  8. Wtf is this album.
  9. golden trunks, fourt out of five and american sports are the highlights
  10. Finally listened to Tranquility Base. I was excited when I heard it was a 'lounge pop' album, I thought that could be pretty far out. I really, really dig it! It's so different from their other stuff but I think it's very cool. Can totally see why this isn't everyone's cup of tea but for me this record really came through. Will definitely need to relisten several more times though....